2017 Lexus RX350 -- $387/Month w/ $1k drive off [Bay Area CA, can ship]

After many requests, I finally have an RX lease promo for you guys… Here it is:
There are only two units available at this price. You may pick from any of the 5 units in stock at this promo lease.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Lexus RX350 FWD w/ standard equipment]

• MSRP: [$45,154]

• Selling Price: [$ cannot be posted publicly as I work for Lexus, see monthly payment below / PM me for specifics if interested]

• Rebates: [$2500 Lease Cash]

• Down Payment: [$1000]

• Months: [36]

• Annual Mileage: [10,000]

• MF: [0.00055]

• Residual: [57%]

• Security Deposit: [$0]

• Total Due At Signing/ Drive Off: [$1000]

• Monthly Payment (w/o. tax): $387.86 (35 payments)

Located in Northern California: [Lexus of Serramonte] (can ship)

{Ask about “college grad” if you are a recent grad, or Military if you are an active service person. These rebates are available separately}

FAQ:

If I want to be less per month, how do I get to around $299 per month for example?
You may put down a greater drive off payment, closer to 5k.

Can you ship directly to me if I’m not local?
No problem; our company has its own shipping service! Just contact me for a quote. SoCal is about $400, Pacific NW $600, Reno NV area $300, Denver $900, Houston $1100… etc

Is it possible to lease with you out of the state of California?
Yes, however you are responsible for paying your local tax and registering your vehicle with the bill of sale at your local DMV…

Can I get a higher level of equipment, Sport, Premium, etc?
Yes. Lexus has lease cash on all equipment levels of RX right now from basic to loaded. This will increase the price significantly of course.

Monthly Payment w/ tax?
Your monthly tax charge is based on the tax rate/zip code your vehicle will be registered, not the dealers. You only pay tax on the cost of the lease, not the sales price.

- What now? I’m ready to move forward
Just contact me here by direct message (click on my user name) or call our dealership at (888) 586-7977 [Must ask for Steve in sales]. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can MSDs be applied to this lease?

In your honest professional opinion, how much cheaper would it be to lease a lexus during the December to remember event compared to now? Going by your past experience.

1 Like

Yeah ^ This right there is a good question. Likely it could be worse; the reason is that the residual may go down. I actually have two of our service people about to lease RXs because of that.

ALSO… They slowed production of (manybrands) of automobiles in May since overall industry sales numbers started dropping in several regions of the US. We won’t have as good of a selection going into November as we did last year when we had plenty of 16s. In this way, if color or package is of importance I wouldn’t drag my feet.

Maybe silly question. Can ship means can ship to any state, like WA?

Thanks…

I’d believe that should be covered as part of this FAQ:

“Can you ship directly to me if I’m not local?
No problem; our company has its own shipping service! Just contact me for a quote. SoCal is about $400, Pacific NW $600, Reno NV area $300, Denver $900, Houston $1100… etc”

Hello
I’m looking for a similar deal in SF Bay Area…is this still available?