2017 Lexus RX 350 F Sport

Thanks again! I appreciate all the advice truly.

Flip the tables and send out your own bid. Send a screenshot of your own lease sheet with your own terms. Essentially you’re daring the manager to say no or at least negotiate up from your position, not down from theirs.

2 Likes

Something like this

1 Like

I guess it’s worth a shot! I would of never thought of that. The problem her is there is only two Lexus dealers within like 50 miles of me . Both owned by the same . See what the broker says. Maybe it’s just too expensive for me.

Sometimes you have to go further. Even in what should be a competitive area with multiple same-brand dealerships (NYC), I’ve had to go further outside the metro area to get the best deals. YMMV.

Thank you so very much for some great advice. I can surely use the phone and internet. So I’m going to do that.

Hey 2 things there is no 500 rebate unless you have a lexus and there is no customer cash that’s only for finance and striaght buy

Oh yea. He said it was a certificate the dealer only got ten of them. Probably some BS.

I can get you an Fsport
Msrp 60047
Selling price 55367

39 months
610 a month
7500 miles
2000 total at signing for all the fees
0 down!!!

Well the actually do have those if they are like a top seller dealer but the 2000 is only for cash or finance

$610 with $2,000 upfront for an RX350. I figured they leased a bit better. No wonder the Highlander is so popular – 90% of the vehicle, for about half the money.

This an Fsport model that’s why it’s high in price a regular one with navi is like 550-560 but that’s still expensive for an rx 2 summers ago the old body 15 was like 430 -440

A Highlander Limited with the same Lexus leather and more tech at ~$450 looks very enticing against these RX prices.

1 Like

Ok. I’m looking into it. The Lexus dealer is blowing up my phone. Told him to put all 9 MSD and get back to me.

What state is this in ?

Oh and the MF used .00160 wow! That’s high!

Mf is .00120
Ny and pa its same mf

Hi Max, did anyone score Highlander limited for $450 ?
That’s too good a deal… can you please share it ?

Well then…idk what they did ,but he emailed me at .00160!!! I read on here you should ask that for sure.