2017 Lexus ES350 Lease Deal Evaluation Please?

Hey 1st post here. I’m doing the math but I can’t seem to come up with the monthly payment (my payments are too high?) on the calculator. Is there anyway for me to beat them down anymore on this deal?

This is in NJ.

Roll in 5 current payments on Merc $390/mo ($1950)
2017 ES350
Standard Equipment +

Add’l Optional
17" Split 10 Spoke Wheels
Blind Spot Monitor
Heated + Ventilated Seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Intuitive Park Assist
Nav + Lexus Enform
Premium Package
Floor Mats
Trunk Mat/Cargo Net/Whl Locks

Total Optional Equipment: $4744.00

Vehicle Base Model: $38,900
Delivery Processing and Handling: $995.00

MSRP: $44639
Cap Cost Reduction: $4811.50

$2000 Down + 2MSDs ($778) = $2778 out of pocket.
1st Month:$389.00
Bank Fee: $795.00
State Title + Registration: $229.50
Online motor vehicle fee: $7.50
NJ Tire Tax: $7.50

Incentives:
Lease Cash: $2500
Loyalty: $1250
College Grad: $1000

Unknown:
Adjusted Cap Cost
Money factor (although they say on edmunds it’s .0002 right now.)

Tl;dr: $389/mo. 12k/36mo. $2000 down.

Personally, I think it makes sense to wait until your current lease is over, but if you must have something new, do not put any money down. Two minutes of reading here would have taught you that. Max out MSD

Thank you for the quick reply. According to the dealer I’ve maxed out the MSDs because the money factor is “too low” (according to edmunds it’s .0002). I’ve never heard of that before. If I put $0 down the dealer wants $460/month.

Newcarsuperstore has its for 1928 drive off, 347 a month

For a $40150 msrp car and 12k miles a year

This does not take into effect college grad incentives so can get drive off even lower Drive off is 1st month payment, license fee etc

They deliver too but at least gives you an idea

I am looking to getting one for my family. Thinking of this or the hybrid

Taxes included in the above

If you weren’t rolling in $1950 in payments it’d be a good deal, but that kills it IMO. If you’re maxing MSD out, then disregard my comment about that. I didn’t realize the MF was so low on these.

Here is another version. Very base model. Msrp of 40k

No navigation or sunroof. Has backup camera. Es350

1k drive off and $311 a month including tax. This includes a college rebate.

It’s a extra car for family so may get his. In cali

Roll in is included in the price. So theyre actually taking the benz off my hands early for the same price.

I understand that. But if they weren’t taking the lease back early, your payment would be $53 less per month.

1 Like

Hey that’s cool ur also in the market. Are you interested in the car for the automation? I tried finding a base model with the blind spot and park assist but as soon as you add those, they force you to add the nav. Thats how i ended up with the 44,639 msrp.

If you’re looking for a base, the app Honcker has base model ES350s for 319 and 1950 down.

Interesting. I actually started negotiating with no lease roll in and got down to $1500 down no MSDs and $399/mo. Then I added the lease roll in.

The only reason I’m adding it is cuz I’m over on mileage. At this point, I’m driving 20mi/ 5days a week to work until december 26th. I do have my mom’s gx to use on weekends so it’s doable. I took the merc for 10K/48 and I vowed never to get shafted like that again.

If you were in my position, would you take the deal? I’m supposed to sign tomorrow.

I went on Honcker but the prices are high. Not sure if it’s because of my zip code.

That’s strange… i mean its not much better but this is for NJ