Annual Mileage: 10,000

MF: .00110
Residual: 71%

Security Deposit: $0
Total Due At Signing: $0
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $325

Zip Code: 80109
Sales Tax Rate: 7.9%

Took awhile to find this Wrangler since I wanted the 6MT. Big Bear package in Granite Crystal with 3.73:1 F/R axle ratio, Limited Slip Diff and Freedom Top. $0 drive-off and discount equates to 7.3% off MSRP.

1 Like

Looks decent to me. Enjoy your new car.

Thanks, I plugged it into the Leasehackr calculator and came up with a score of 9.9, but that calc doesn’t account for $0 drive-offs so I’m guessing it would be a littler higher with those factored in. If anyone in CO is looking for a good dealer experience, I would recommend dealing with Tom Sharp at Faricy Bros in Colorado Springs.

Good call on the lease. Last couple outings we had w friends who had bought Wranglers in the last couple years both broke down on the trail. 2016 Wrangler Rubicon drive side front suspension came apart not a severe trail, had to tow it out. 2017 hit water too fast according to Jeep hydrolocked engine looking at $8k repair. Nobody makes fun of my 1999 land cruiser with almost 300k miles anymore :slight_smile:

We’re on our 2nd 4Runner so I’m familiar with the durability of the Toyotas. I’m a leasee because I’m terrible with keeping cars and leasing seemed better than plunking down hefty down payments every few years and then having negative equity at trade-in time. My wife on the other hand loved her 4th Gen T4R, so after 8yrs, we traded it in for a 5th Gen T4R.

Great deal. Ive been looking for an FJ80 forever.

Man it’s such a coin toss. The FJ80 has the solid front axle so it can really take a pounding, go at it at speed and not get hurt on steep offset terrain. On the other hand the 100 series has the V8 so 600# of steel bumpers, sliders and skid plates and it can still climb I70 fully loaded at 80+mph. 100 series also handles better on the road and at high speeds with a lift. But, I had to put a differential drop kit in after the lift and I burn up cv axles about every 30k miles.

I will say the most fun I’ve ever had in a car was last year with a huge storm in Denver and chainlaw/road closure. I was racing down Colorado Blvd with a Lotus Elise that had 4 studded tires, the LC also has them. Never thought I’d see the day id outrun a sports car in the LC.