2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 V8 lease deal NYC

The problem with doc fee is that, it’s up to the individual states.

Some states cap the doc, others do not. Here it’s $199 unless you’re employee/special pricing - it gets dropped to $75.

JonB

Its a way of advertising more than anything. There are 5 CDJR dealership in a 50 mile radius and it is meant to attract the internet customer from the other 4. We all do it down here. It is not false advertising as it is disclosed on our site on each vehicle’s page. This tactic just keeps us competitive in our immediate market to drive inquiries here.

People have weighed in regarding the Destination tactic because it is already in the MSRP, but no one is paying MSRP. I can see your balking at us adding destination to sticker if you were paying that, but you are not and if we are disclosing our fee structure, we are keeping you informed to do business with us or not. You chose not to and that’s ok. My dealership understands now that inquiries from this site have to fall within a specific range to earn the business. We were away to earn yours.

Just as 8s stated, what does it matter how we get there if we get to the payment that includes our fee structure?

The only point I would make is for those paying taxes upfront to actually have them applied to taxes and not cap cost in case you total the car the first day, at least you can recoup taxes paid but not the cap cost. A lot of people don’t realize that and most of the dealers like to use money down as cap cost and not tax elimination.

update
Ok so few words about Elliot: Probably one of the best experiences so far when buying a car, he’s responsive, transparent and straight to the point. I can’t comment on the dealership itself because we haven’t moved forward with the deal but thats because I decided to delay the process as I don’t want to be stuck with 2 car payments for the next 2 months. His prices were much lower than anywhere I could find locally. I will definitely pick up the process again in the next month or so and Elliot is going to be the first one to get a chance at making a sale. To anyone considering a Jeep (not sure what other brand he sells) give him a shot and make sure you understand the numbers behind a deal.

1 Like

Props to you. Great way to do business… thanks for posting the details.

8, Thanks for the endorsement.

Anyone interested in taking on the following lease? I have Granite Crystal and a Black one in transit. Take a look at the window stickers. The Tax will change, but the rest of the numbers will stay the same. We are in volume mode and are looking to move vehicles.

http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4RJFCT5HC819612

http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4RJFCTXHC812090

Here are the details

Why not ask for the equivalent of your two months the other car payment off the deal you negotiated? At least that way they make the sale and you lock down the great deal still?

1 Like

Sure you can ask, but thats additional $1700 he’s already approaching holdback or eating into it. I would love that but not possible in this deal.

Great deal @CDJRElliott where the hell were you when i needed an overland 4x4 with the hemi and tech pack and rear cross traffic etc and NOT BLOODY WHITE - 2 years ago! Goddamnit!!

I was getting nowhere near these rates and that was working with someone on a friends and family basis too.

Hope someone on here gets 'em quick

You mean friends and family pricing?

…I hadn’t contacted and brought him in here at that time :slight_smile:
Glad @CDJRElliott integrated nicely into community. Now will wait for him to move to Alfa :wink:

1 Like