2017 Infiniti QX60 How is this? Signing on Saturday

I have this offer on the table:

39/15k
MSRP: 44595
Selling Price: 37,250 (16.47%) no VPP
Adjusted MF: .00064 after 9 MSD (4500)
Residual: 59%

$396/month - Taxes of $2607.50 rolled in (GA taxes 7% on sale price of vehicle) $321/month before adding in taxes

Upfront:
Acquisition: 700
Title/Reg: 139
doc fee: 599
First payment: 396

Total upfront: $1834 + 4500 MSD

1. The monthly payment on the lease hacker calculator shows $4050 in MSD vs their offer of $4500
  2. I’m getting a monthly of $390 vs their offer of $396

Possible reasons the quote and calculator are off:
-I added the taxes back onto the selling price. I did not know how to calculate that.
-Are MSD’s calculated before adjusting the MF?
The $6 difference in monthly payment is not too big a deal, but bothers me that it is not matching up. I have a feeling they have some dealer add ons that might be driving up the price a bit.

I am going to try and shave another couple hundred off or at the very least ask for all weather mats or something. I had 2 other dealers offer 17% and 18% respectively, but they did have some dealer add on’s when going in. The deal killer was that they had no idea what MSD’s were. Even after escalating to management. They made me feel like I was trying to rob them.

I have family in town so I am hoping to wrap this up tomorrow so we can use that 3rd row.

Do you have any of those 17% off discounts in writing? If so, have this dealer match it and use the MSD’s. Otherwise looks good, enjoy!

I second. Looks good. Sign and have it delivered as a Christmas present.

If you are adding the tax into the sales price yourself then you should choose 0 for sales tax in the calculator.

Does the discount you are showing include any incentives? Lease cash, conquest, etc.? If so, what is the discount they are giving prior to incentives?

Some companies do calculate MSDs like this. I recall seeing/hearing this. Did not consider it a big deal since the money was coming back.

No incentives that I know of. May be some manufacturer to dealer, but I do not qualify for VPP. This price should be attainable by anyone in a competitive market.

The deal looks very solid to me. I leased a G37 and Q50 in the same general area and was not able to find dealers knowledgeable/willing to use MSDs. Would you mind sharing the name of the dealer?

Nevermind, I now see there is a selection at the bottom for your tax situation. Oops.

Nalley Infiniti of Marietta
Cameron.Ragsdale@nalleyinfinitimarietta.com

Tell him Injune Pak sent you. He’ll take care of you. This is the only dealer that even knew what MSD’s were in the ATL area.

They also did not have any BS dealer add ons that other dealers were trying to add in .

Found an amazing deal on 2017 QX60 Premium package for 12K/39 mo lease. Here are the details:
Invoice MSRP
BASE $40,083 $43,100
PR1 $1,674 $1,800
PREMIUM PACKAGE
SGD $179 $215
SPLASH GUARDS
Dest. & Handling Charge $995 $995
ICAP $500
Total $43,431 $46,110

39 months 12k miles per year
MSRP: $46,110
Selling Price: $39,000
61% residual
MONEY FACTOR .00154 (pre-MSD) .00064 (post-MSD)
9 MSD’s @ $400/ea
8% tax
$4,563.18 total out of pocket (9 MSD’s + initial drives)
$337.39 base payment before tax
$367.76/month (tax included)

Contact is Jordan Talau at Autonation Infiniti Tustin. I called 15 other dealers in Southern CA and no one was interested in touching this deal. I completed the credit app online and they delivered the car with all the papers are my home. Can’t beat the convenience.

Leasehackr is awesome!!

Congrats!
I was getting a service done at Infiniti Tustin last weekend and was told they recently had a management change where GM from South Bay running the show now. South Bay(where I got my 2014 QX60) is a volume dealer and Tustin couldn’t even come close back then. Now it seems Tustin is following South Bay’s foot steps. Good news for locals!

Hi ~Can I get contact for the sales Jordan? I try contact the Infiniti Tustin. They told me he is no longer with the company… Thank you~

His name is Jordan Talau. I always contacted him only at the dealership phone number. His email is TaulauJ@AutoNation.com. Alternatively you can contact Charles at+19096446878. Tell him about the deal Jordan gave Amar. I understand that the incentives got worse in January as compared to December, but it should not be too bad.

1 Like

Thank you for the help!

1 Like

Hi Injdog,

Did u get the car? Got a few qn to ask u. Was there any options on your qx60? Thanks!

I did get the car. I actually upgraded to the premium package. Msrp $46,110. Sales price $38,501. I was going back and forth between 39 month 12k vs 15k. Base payment was $309 vs $332. Ended up going with 15k miles as we will probably take some road trips in it. Georgia makes you pay tax on the sales price of the vehicle so all in I was at $409/month with 9 msd’s.

Is your $38501 includes taxes? Walk out price? Thanks!