2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

This is the base. The car is located in infinite Scottsdale it suppose they have 3 at this price today

Did you get the car?

Dear all,

I live in NC and could not get any decent deals from dealers near Cary, NC. Below is the deal that I got from a dealer in VA. Please let me know your thoughts on this deal-

2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0 T AWD Premium with Driver Assistance Package

MSRP - $49,435
Selling Price - $40,185 (19% off MSRP, includes $9250 in rebate and incentives)
Residual value - 51%
Money factor - 0.00003
term 39 months

Drive off cost - 1 month lease payment + DMV fees
Monthly Lease Payment -
Option 1 - $450 (@10K per year for 39 months)
Option 2 - $470 (@12K per year for 39 months)

Thanks!

If the $9250 is all rebates/incentives, that means the dealer isn’t giving you any discount off MSRP?

The dealer mentioned $8250 discount and additional $1000 from Infiniti.

I got an offer with
2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0t Premium
MSRP $41770
Sale Price $32730
MF 0.00003
with 12k, RV is 51%
with 15k, RV is 49%

Current offer at $339 with Tax (7.75% here in SoCal Inland), 39/12k with $688 down.
or $346 Down with 426 Down.

Leasehackr score at 11.3

Is this a good deal to take?

Hello Everyone,

I’m located in the Chicago metro area and looking to see if anyone knows what the current incentives are for an Infiniti Q50 or Q60 3.0t lease in my area? I currently lease an Infiniti and am getting near the end of the lease and looking at options. Could pull the trigger at any time but hoping to find out incentives for June or July before contacting the dealers in my area.

Hoping to have a better idea as to what my adjusted CAP cost should be (ballpark) before contacting dealers.

Thank you!

What dealer is this? Salesperson? @WolfZero

No yet, they get out of stock and want to charge extra and I just keep looking. After 2 o 3 days they send me an email that they found more but for know I see better deals showing like a 3.0t signature at 299 no down. So Im just taking some days before take a decision.

I negotiated this deal on a 2017 Q50 3.0T AWD Signature:

MSRP $41,820
Sale price: not sure
Monthly fee after taxes: $299/month with nothing out of pocket. I used VPP to get this monthly rate (it was $345/monthly before VPP was applied).

The MF is 0.00003.
The dealer said that they will not allow any security deposit. He says that the monthly rate cannot be lowered because it is already so low. Do you guys think this is true, or is he trying to pull a fast one?

.00003 is super low already. It cannot go any lower with MSDs.

2 Likes

Thanks. Gonna sign the deal first thing Wednesday when the dealer opens back up.

Does anyone with the base audio system that comes with the Signature have any thoughts on how the sound system is?

I don’t think I need anything crazy but hope I won’t be stuck with terrible audio that will make me hate myself for the next 39 months. I didn’t try out the audio when I test drove the car.

Tustin Infiniti and Montclair Infiniti

Hi thekiller007@ I live in Scottsdale. Did you end up getting a good deal on the Q50? Could you please share your experience with me as I am also interested to get one here in AZ. Thanks neighbor :slight_smile: