2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

Possible that dealers provide these better deals with the assumption that they will make more money on service?

*her zip code :smile: I found the Infinitiā€™s using my zip 10012 in lower Manhattan. The deals did not show for my parents zip in Central NJ (Princeton) which makes me think the dealer is around Long Island/Westchester/Fairfield County. I think thereā€™s a chance it could also be a broker too - pretty sure Honcker pulls from them as well.

Or what if you ā€œhackā€ Honcker and just put your address as 1 Main St with zip 10012, and proceed and once you connect with the dealer just give them your updated address? Once you sign up for a Honcker account, you can change your address (once every 24 hours). I was keeping my NYC street name & number and just changing the zip to my parents, and even though that street doesnā€™t even exist in my hometown, it let me change it.

1 Like

Today I test drove the Q50 AWD 3.0 Premium Plus w/ park assist and got the following offer. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s good or not particularly because I currently finance a 2014 Mazda and I have negative equity in it (roughly $2500 based off of a few offers when I shopped it around).

NY State

MSRP: 52,920
Sales Price: 38,136
MF: .00003
RV: 24,706
Cust. Cash & Rebates: 3,250
Drive off: 2,000
Monthly Payment: 400

Term/miles: 39/15k

Any input would be appreciated

Mind PMā€™ing dealer info?

Nice discount on thatā€¦what is in the drive-offs? Where are you located?

it looks like 28% off msrp, payment looks way to high, provide more details, what was the cap cost, they mightā€™ve showed you huge discount but also give you nothing for your trade and adjust it there so they still make money on you

The cap cost reduction is listed at 1088.46 on the paperwork.

I agree that I am breaking even on my trade which I actually thought was a good thing since itā€™s negative equity and I have 3 years of payments left. I owe 13k and they initially offered me 9,500. I somehow got them to agree to pay off the balance and Iā€™m thinking they are rolling in the loss they will take into my monthly payment.

wtf? im getting that sales price on a car that costs $46,310 w/ only 10k miles. please share dealer info. although you are paying $2k upfront which is another $51 a month, so maybe it is about equal

In March we leased a Q50 AWD 3.0T with Premium Plus and Driver Assist ā€“ MSRP 48,020, Cap Cost $40,500, $1,800 upfront towards fees, $438/mo with tax rolled in. Boston area.

how do you guys feel about this

msrp 40,010 signature 3.0t
sale price 31,800ish
rv 51%
mf 0.00068 (tier 5 credit)
15k miles a year
monthly payment 359, what do you guys think?

Where are you located?

southern californiaā€¦

Not. Bad deal. Good reduction

Iā€™ve inserted a deal offered on a Q50 AWD 39/10 in NY this afternoon 6/17. The dealer said it includes taxes but looking at the paper Iā€™m not sure it does. What do you fine folks think? My budget has to stay under $320 monthly and Iā€™d like to spend less than 2k to drive off. Any chance I can get there?

How much down? Seems like a good deal

Iā€™m getting this deal some one know if this a is a good one. I donā€™t negotiate yet is the first offer that they send me online, I get this special from their website and they contact me with this information

Q50 2.0T Base model 2017

This is 39 months lease,
The Drive Off is only $1,399
The Monthly payment for 10k miles lease will be just $291.34 including tax
The Residual is 50%
The Cap Cost is $27,900.39
The Money Factor is 0.00003

Is zero downpayment, it suppose the drive off is for license plates, registration, admin fee etc.

Iā€™m located in Phoenix Arizona

Any comment it will be appreciated.

Thanks

What is thr msrp? What dealer? Im in arizona as well

It suppose is $35,855 . I can share you more information when someone answer my question about if this is a good deal.

it is a good deal around 0.81% msrp, but it is only around 22% off msrp, you should be able to negotiate the cap cost down, I would shoot for 25% off msrp, Iā€™ve seen some people posting 27% off on 2.0 this month but it was the East Coast