2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

They won’t volunteer to give you incentives info but you can learn about the incentives from forums like this or edmunds,com lease deal thread for any particular model.

Once I know the ball park discount the factory is offering I add another 1K-2K to it and suggest the dealer that he is getting that from factory. Usually at that point the dealer suggests its not that high and only X less than my number. I wouldn’t still believe what I get from the dealer at that time and confirm it with 2-3 more dealers and that way I know what the incentives are and they remain same for rest of the month.

I have had dealers show me the incentive sheet they get from IFS for the month specially when I am in person at dealership but I don’t suggest going to dealership to negotiate. You only go there to test drive the car and than to pick up once the deal is done…

Thank you for everything you post here.

I have read literally every post you have made from the beginning.

You are a treasure here. And I appreciate you.

And now CarPhan is back again as @LeaseNewbie69 / @TomHuxley. Forgot to re-login?

You were right, the dealer had assumed a hefty down payment from @clee920

I agree. I see that now. I responded with @HN308’s information and asked for an exact breakdown but they have all gone quiet, haha! I will wait and update with a response.

Thank all you all again!:kissing_closed_eyes:

It did sound too good to be true to get such a deal without negotiation :slight_smile:

Hi. This looks like a great deal. Would you be able to PM me the dealer info please? I’m in the market for an SUV but this seems too good to pass up.

Are you people serious? 24% discount with no haggling… LMAO. There is 2100 dollars approximately built in to the car between invoice and MSRP. A few hundred dollars for advertising assistance and stair step money which tops out at approximately 1500 dollars. 3600 to net zero for the dealer. And he’ll save you the remaining 8500 because you’re nice and he likes you, right? Walk in to any dealer and tell him ou want a 25% discount off MSRP… Then duck! And Infiniti NEVER incentivizes their vehicles that high right after introduction. 2.0T, Yes. 3.0T? I call BS

2 Likes

So is this woman from Des Moines lying?

She claims that she got an Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0t Premium Plus at a 22% discount:

Source: http://www.truthin7minutes.com/best-deal-on-a-new-car/

Sal,

Lets face it this deal is not going well with you. You are trying to sell some of your high priced leases here but this forum is not the right customer base for you.

We are all way to smart for you to sell anything here.

Now let me rip apart your BS that you just posted above.

Have you ever heard of something like lease cash which the factory gives to push vehicles out of dealer lot. That is money that directly gets paid to dealer when they lease these vehicles to informed buyers like us. In this case IFS is pushing almost 9K in lease cash. The so called dealer profit is intact in this deal and they would moreover save $500 odd that he would pay to a brokers like you if you get the customer and pushed some papers.

Gone are the days when dealers and brokers like you suggest that there is a very slim margin for dealer and they cannot sell the car for more than 7-10% discount.

Let me give you a tip about walking into a dealership and asking for 25% discount you mentioned above. Only dumb people suggest to go to dealership to negotiate in person at a dealership. These days it can be done sitting in your home or office and most people on this forum get the deal they want over a phone or email, give a deposit and show up to pick up the car.

I get my deals by straight up deducting the incentive factory is giving from the invoice price and come up to the Cap cost and than make sure dealer won’t charge and BS fee like doc fees etc and that gets me to 25% discount.

I don’t ask the dealer to please give me that discount, I tell him this is what I want and I get it.

HN

4 Likes

@michael - can you please block this guy (@CarPhan and all his clones @LeaseNewbie69 / @TomHuxley and now @SusanJBerkowitz) ?

2 Likes

But but it’s only 2 payments of $99!

Danggggggggg :heart_eyes:

#props

@clee920

Below is the lease calculation I did with the numbers you provided on my own lease calc. To put it mildly these are horrible numbers for a 2.0T.

You are getting 10K discount on MSRP with a factory support of 9K so you are paying just 1K below MSRP. I would request at least 12.5-13K of MSRP. Also check if the MF is padded or is that what other dealers suggest in CA. In NY its 0.00003.

1 Like

I think the MF is .00003 for the 3.0t trim. For the 2.0t trim, the MF should be .00021, according to a post by @michael.

His response:

“The 2017 Q50 2.0 Premium only has $6200 worth of incentives/factory support. So I am actually giving you an extra $4000 off.”

Try getting quotes on the 3.0t models. Even though they have higher MSRP, they might have better support, so you might get a better deal on those models. Plus, the MF on the 3.0t is really low.

First off, let me apologize for not being clear. That is my mistake. I also apologize if I have offended any of you. My point, however misstated it was, was walking into a dealership, in my neck of the woods anyway, and asking for 25% off elicits a whopper of a response from the dealer. Thats all. Yes I know what dealer cash is. I was a GM for 16 years. I also know that yes, you can get a ridiculous deal now and then. Also, all I did was post a link. Have not tried to sell anyone anything. Just chiming in with my opinion. And lets not forget, different regions have different incentives. Again, my apologies for not being clear. Ya’ll have a great day!

@clee920

He is referring to just customer cash. There is dealer cash as well. You are suppose to get all of it as well.

Tell him that you have been told by other dealer what the total cash support on it from factory is and that if he cannot give it all it is a non starter for the deal.