2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Signature Edition RWD $285/mo, $1300 drive off

Still waiting on a full breakdown from the dealer (will share when I get it) but wondering if this is a good place to be starting from. I have a dealer ready to do it but curious how much more meat you think there may be left on the bones, if any…

2017 Infiniti Q50 Signature (MSRP $40,020)
39/10k lease
$1350 total drive off
$299/mo (including SoCal tax)

I think its a good deal, I got a deal like this I did not go for it I was just getting quotes it was for 2017 3.0t sport
1800 drive off (taxes, registration, doc, first month)
$398 tax including IL
39/10
I think its a good deal I am these days looking to get, what dealer and state is it in ?

Infiniti of South Bay in Los Angeles.

This is the deal I’ve been going after in NY. Doesn’t seem like anyone is offering it. SAD!

For the record, Perry Infiniti, in Escondido, matched this offer with $1300 drive off instead of $1350.

hit up Tustin, I got 1k drive off 325 a month but 15k miles signature model too

3 Likes

@Shan1 My god, I was at INFINITI AutoNation Tustin 2 months ago and was quoted $339/month(tax included) + a $4000 down for the Q50 3.0t Signature Edition 39/15k. Mind sharing the details for me to crunch the numbers so I can go back with a counteroffer? Feels bad that they tried to take advantage of a college student leaser.

If it helps I am in Florida and I was offered a q50 3.0t signature for 330 a month tax included, 39/15k, 0 down, 0 drive off, 0 first payment. I ended up getting the 3.0t Premium for the same price (wanted the Bose sound system and had a better color combination available), only difference was having to pay the first month. VPP helped.

hey @GrayFox i’m in Florida also and I’m looking for a deal similar to this. Which dealership did you get this deal from? Thanks in advance!

Infiniti of Coral Gables, on their website there is a banner for the deal of the month, start negotiations with that.

1 Like

Hey Grey,

What was the Cap cost for Sig vs Premium?

I dont have the numbers for the signature, once they told me the color combinations available I shifted my interest to the premium and didnt ask for more detail. Here are the numbers for the 3.0 premium 39/15k.

MSRP- $41,770.00
Sale Price- $31,238.24
Gross cap cost- $32,433.24 before adding excess wear and tear protection for $599.50 (added $16 to the payment for a total $346 a month)
Drive off - $330. Contract shows due at signing amount of $716.63, of which $386.63 was covered by rebates and noncash credits.
MF- .0003
RV- $20,467.30

Hope this helps.

1 Like

awesome…thanks for your help!

They are now down to $285/mo, including tax, with $1300 total drive off. I can imagine there’s too much more meat on these bones…

I think thats looking pretty good. Whats your tax rate?

If you had VPP would they knock off additional money from the sale price?

Los Angeles. 9.25%.

And, no, I do not have VPP. So I imagine you can do better with it…

VPP is just an additional amount off IIRC.

Should be $1500.

If someone had VPP could they get $300 a month sign an drive 15/36?

What’s the easiest way to get VPP - or is possible at all?