2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Signature Edition RWD $285/mo, $1300 drive off

I work for a company that provides it.

Would be a challenge here ā€¦ anything is possible.

I had a guy from Suburban blowing me up. Super annoying. He said it is end of Quarter and they will not refuse a dealā€¦

My thoughts exactly.

If no offer will be refused, I offer $19.99 a month with $1.50 due at signing.

I got a nice used ā€¦

for you

1 Like

1 Like

When we talked about you helping me ā€œfind a new set of wheelsā€ I had assumed you knew I meant a motor vehicle. If you got a gas powered scooter and the money factor is low we might be able to make something happen though.

No joy rides allowed.

At least he was a baller for a weekendā€¦

ā€œBallerā€ ā€œWeekendā€ ā€¦ like every other 21 year old?

When I was 21 I was a baller with my '92 TAURUS LXā€¦

1 Like

What is IIRC? Is that the sale price?

IIRC - if I remember correctly

1 Like

It actually depends on the VIN of each car. They let you access cars in qualifying dealerships and show msrp and discounted vpp price.

Itā€™s the same thing w/ EP/GMS/APlan/anything subvented.

Itā€™s a set price on the vehicle but they have additional monies to play with.

So Iā€™ve seen $259 plus tax advertised with $1888 due at signing. If I only pay first monthā€™s payment at signing and roll in the rest of the $1,888 to spread over the remaining 38 months, then the payment would be $332.

The deal posted in OP this way would be $325 a month including tax. I guess itā€™s not possible to get much lower than this although my max budget is $300 a month :frowning:

Will start shopping around to see if $300 including tax is doable with the 2.0t premium.

You might be able to get a few more bucks off, as there were a few dealerships that would do this deal, I donā€™t know. But I can imagine thereā€™s another $20-$25/mo to be shaved from thisā€¦

For the spring $1000 discount from infiniti, where are we supposed to enter in the LH calculator? Iā€™m entering in some numbers I got, but theyā€™re not matching up with the dealerā€™s payments. Thanks!

I got an offer with
2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0t Premium
MSRP $41770
Sale Price $32730
MF 0.00003
with 12k, RV is 51%
with 15k, RV is 49%

Current offer at $339 with Tax (7.75% here in SoCal Inland), 39/12k with $688 down.
or $346 montly with $426 Down.

Leasehackr score at 11.3

Is this a good deal to take?