2017 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition Deal $88 Per Mo

Retail bonus cash and finance cash do NOT apply when you are leasing. They just threw in all of the rebates (for finance and lease) even though you couldn’t possibly qualify for all of them. Sorry bud.

1 Like

This is one of ad.
Hyundai Elantra SE
36 mont
10k miles per year
$3000 drive off
$79+tax/ month (35 times pay)

I assum this is all incentive include and tier1 or higher.

They had $2,000 to 3,000 lease cash (depends on zip code), $500 sales event cash and $500 valued owner (if you own a Hyundai) available in march

Yes, had… I got the $3,000. I don’t see any mention of it now or in that previous post

Could this deal still be replicated? Any idea if they ship?

Unfortunately no. I just went to their website and they aren’t advertising the same rebates this month as last month when I bought. Sorry.

no worries, thanks so much for checking!

Yessir, good luck in your search!

Although I agree with Raven that the same lease incentives do not appear to be listed on their website again this month (April), all the dealers I’m checking with say they’re still available. Raven’s deal inspired me to begin searching last month, and the closest I got was $121/mo (before tax) with $1028 down. I was trying to get $110/mo, so I was about $400 off of where I wanted to be. So I decided to wait until April, or later since I’m in no hurry.

Anyway, I checked with 4 of the dealers who I worked with last month, and they said (as recently as today) that there’s still $3500 in lease incentives. I believe the Uber incentive is still there too ($1000) which would get me where I need to be if I can convince a dealer I qualify.

My point is that you might still be able to replicate Raven’s great deal in April. Hyundai’s website says no, but the dealers seems to be saying yes. I’ll try to make it happen.

1 Like

Best of luck to you sir. I too was not even in the market for a new car but I found this forum, started digging and found the deals on the Elantra. I would have never thought to get a Hyundai product but a great deal can change anything lol.

As far as the Uber rebate is concerned, I wasn’t an “Uber driver” until I saw there was a $1,000 rebate and I thought to myself “I need to make this happen”. So I signed up to be an Uber driver via the app on a Sunday night, I was approved on Tuesday after Uber did a background check and that’s it. Haha. So I told my salesman “I’m an Uber driver now… you owe me $1,000” lol. All he needed was a screen shot of my “Uber dashboard”. You just log on to your driver profile and under your name, it says “ACTIVE” and that’s what they need to see to verify. It’s that simple and I have never given an Uber ride to anyone.

Anyone that gets a Hyundai product and doesn’t do the Uber rebate is missing out on $1,000.

I hope you guys can get a great deal worked out!

I meant to reply to you in the last message

Is this a “stackable” hack? Seems hacker-worth: $1k is worth $42/mo (24m) to $28/mo (36m) + interest + tax.

Yes. Everything is stackable. The only thing is, the $3,000 lease cash does not apply to 24 months. Only 36,39 and 42 months.

A Hyundai dealer told me that they aren’t doing 24 month leases on the Elantra?

Looking to work out a sub $100 deal for a friend of mine on one of these. He has a 2007 elantra that he’s having to put too much money and effort into, but he still loves the brand and car.

Has anyone on here tried to apply these incentives to the Elantra Sport model? I just watched a few reviews (Redline, The Fast Lane Car) and it blows my mind how far along Hyundai has come.

The fact it comes fully loaded with a 6MT for $25k is a sick deal. I looked at a Jetta GLI in the past, but same features was close to $31k. This is much better deal, now that the powertrain and chassis are up to snuff.

Correct. That is what I was told when I inquired about a 24 month lease

I initially looked into the sport but was told some of the rebates didn’t apply and the residual was worse on it.

Raven,

Anyway you can share the email type/format you used to do this? Did you do more than simply emailing and stating you were looking for their lowest selling price on an Elantra value edition? Also, I keep seeing an MF of 53-54%. Confused how you were able to get 60%.

TrueCar seems to give me some nice deals on the Elantra once i add
all the rebates in, but once i forward to dealers. I get killed by
random fees they add for dealer addons etc.

Is it better to just email dealers in the area rather than reaching out through TrueCar?

I qualify for enough rebates that I’m at 4250, close to your 4500.
But the best I have been able to do is around $200 - 0 down lease.
Pretty depressing considering the cars you can get for $200 a month.

Thank you!

Yes, do NOT reach out via TrueCar. TrueCar is for your personal research only.

I did all of my negotiating via email directly to the dealership. The number you are looking for is the RV, not the MF. The RV for the value edition is 60% for 10k miles. The SE is less, the sport is less. Make sure they are using the correct RV, it’s easy for them to mess up. The only fees I paid for are the acquisition fee of $595 and tags. I also paid $600 up front to cover first month and tags. The rest of it is all up to you and the sales price you get. Another member on here @jimmers just got the same exact vehicle last night for under $100 a month. So it’s definitely doable, just gotta have a little patience.

1 Like