2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport lease

I found 3000 lease cash for the elantra sport and am at a 10/36 sign and drive of around $190 atm. Not bad for a 26k car :wink:

1 Like

Wow, how much off did you get from the dealer and what are your extra rebates?

1 Like

Thatā€™s an amazing deal if youā€™re getting the premium. Mine is $205 a mo plus tax, 10/36, base model Sport. What % residual did you get?

Base model or Premium?

Premium. By my Calculation I should be able to get 36/12k for $180-190. I am shooting for $180 still by the end of the month. Iā€™ll settle for 190 if i cant.

How do you find lease cash??

It was just offered at the beginning of April. Knocked the MSRP down to $19500 or so. Without it my payment would have been $50 more a month, and I would have walked.

Some of the crazy rates being thrown around in here are also taking into account stacked discounts that I would not have qualified for. I do not want to Uber. And I wasnā€™t in the military.

So $200ish a month plus tax with no money down, 10k miles / 36 months, seemed a reasonable amount, and Iā€™m enjoying to car.

Keep your eyes on your local dealerā€™s site. Or call and inquire about any specials going on.

Can you provide a detailed breakdown of this deal? MSRP, dealer discount, rebates, etc. I really like this car and like you, would only consider if I could get 36/12k for under $200/mo.

Look to my original post. Info is there.

Iā€™m 10k miles a year. 36 months. 12k miles would have been about $20 more a month, and Iā€™d never use them.

My absolute total is $224 a month, after taxes and extra wear and tear warranty. Really glad I got the warranty. Accidently already curbed the right front tire (itā€™s a city DD), so it just paid for itselfā€¦

My message was to SPERAN49ā€™s deal

Roger that. My fault.

I received a quote on this vehicle today - Base model. Getting absolutely nowhere. I live in Chicago w/ a bunch of dealerships but hard to shop around when only a few have it in stock.

Lease Special 15k a year
$285 FOR 36 MONTHS
O DOWN
12938.40 RESIDUAL VALUE
.00071 RATE NO MARK UP SPECIAL RATE OFFERED

Sales Tax - Cook county - not Chicago 9% (I think)

MSRP $23960.00
SELLING PRICE $19970
2,000 - Current Hyundai Rate for Sport version

I plugged these numbers into the leaseHackr calculator and got around 250. I love the dealership I am with canā€™t even explain the numbers and where they came from.

Just wondering if anybody could provide more clarity on this.

Compare your deal with DocSciā€¦keep in mind when doing the calc that his is 10k per yr while yours is 15k

Seems like then I should be around 250 max as his was 224 but included a warranty.

The question I had in my above post is do the numbers above equate to a 285 lease as I donā€™t get that when I do the calc.

What does this mean? Which county do you live in and whatā€™s your tax rate for leases?

I live in Cook County outside of Chicago. Chicago has a higher sales tax and adds an addt fee for leasing. I think the Sales tax is now 9%.

I emailed a lot of dealers, that is really all I did. Went back and forth with a few for a week.

Iā€™m at $184 a month for 36 months and 12k miles.

This is on manual w/ Premium package. To get here I had to use Boostup and Uber + $3000 lease cash in the Northeast.

Iā€™m taking delivery of the car possibly tonight (have to have them drive it to me since I only have manual cars and no one around who can drive with me in the next few days)

What is Boostup? What is its value?

And how much is the Uber cash back worth?

Boost up is an account that will match $500

Uber is worth $1,000

Exactly thank you Raven, btw the price above is with tax at 9%