2017 Honda Accord Sport SE $239/month 12k $0 down

Hi everyone!

I am wondering if I can negotiate a better deal then this on a 17’ Accord Sport SE. Here are the numbers:

MSRP $27,180
Cap cost $22,757.45
Residual 55%
MF 0.00059

$239/month including tax

$0 down drive away

It sounds like a pretty good deal for a Honda lease.

Thanks everyone!

Chad

1 Like

That is an amazing deal. I was struggling to get dealers to give me a 270+tax deal about 30 days ago. They must be waiving the acquisition fee and all other fees (or rather rolling them in and giving you a heck of a discount).

great deal; here in OH it is 239 + tax at a very competitive dealership, same terms and model

fwiw, there is 2750 lease bonus cash already reflected in that quote.

What does $0 down drive away means ? $0 down payment or $0 at signing ?
It is lowest I’ve seen recently if $0 at signing ( true sign & drive )

I’ve got an offer for $264.00, including 7% tax, ( sign & drive ) for the same car in the middle of July ( Cap cost $21,766. Adjusted cap cost $22,476 ) from a dealership in Philadelphia.

Sorry $0 at signing so its a true $0 sign and drive.

And thats 6.5% tax here in MN.

Not to hijack this thread, but I’ve been following MF on the 2017 Honda CR-V, and it’s holding steady at a whopping 0.00200. Why is the MF so different on models within the same brand? I’m very envious of the Accord’s MF! :wink:

Excellent deal then.
12,000 mi correct ?

Correct 12k/year.

Each vehicle has its own depreciation and MF. Not sure why the MF would be so different between models though.

1 Like

Well, the new accord is set to arrive in the next 60 days so I’d assume dealers are motivated to move 2017s now.

Nice deal but no V6 and it has a CVT! 19 inch rims are not going to ride well. No upgraded stereo. Strange configuration…

Brand new 2018 Accord is coming and they want to move the 2017’s. Plus the CR-V sells like crazy so American Honda has no reason to offer lower rates on them. In demand car so they charge accordingly (no pun intended…).