2017 highlander Limited RV and MF eastern PA

@RVGuy thank you, this is very helpful! DO you know if you can you do multiple security deposit with M1st like you can with TFS?

No, our CUs donā€™t allow security deposits. Even if you max out TFSā€™s MSDs, I think Members 1st still beats them on the payment w/o locking down your capital.

@RVguy do you know any dealers in Michigan that can work with MSU credit union you mentioned? Is the RV and MF better at that CU?

Are there any NJ dealers which use Members 1st? I saw that the residual values are higher with members 1st, but the mf in NJ is down to .00072 it appearsā€¦

@RVguy
so as promised here is the deal for the 2017 Highlander Limited
MSRP 44488
CapCst : 39140
RV=28478
MF=0.0013100
Due signing: 1341 (FM payment + DocFee + tags + ā€œsomething that is not clearly mentioned yetā€)
MP =434

Not giving up that easy on the remaining due at signing =, I need more clarity as to what I am giving this money for. However, so far this is how it looks

I think i still have room to bring that 434 oto 420 , let see but in the mean time, what do you think

Seems pretty good. Getting close to the end. which dealership?

Hi everyone,
Iā€™ve been reading a lot on here lately! Iā€™m looking for the RV and current MF on a 2017 Highlander Hybrid for either 24/10, 36/10, or 36/12. Can anyone shed some light on this? Zip code 27588.
Thanks!

@RVguy Are there any CUs near zip 45212 that I could use? If so, which dealers participate? Looking for RV/MF for 24/12 and 36/12 for Highlander XLE, SE, and Limited AWD. Thank you

Do you need to be a member of the members 1st credit union to get this deal?

@beardtw12

You can use Telhio CU with a MF of 0.00140 (with a FICO over 740) and use any of the following dealers:

I Think Performance Toyota will be the closest to you.

We donā€™t really want any 24mo leases so we price them ridiculously high on purpose.
The following 36/12k RVs are good through 8/31/17:

@furry

No, with a lease through a Credit Union you just need to be in their field of membership and you can check their website to see what their criteria is. Members 1st isopen to employees or family members of employees with a specific list of companies. They also have a backdoor where you can join an organization for some low fee and then join the CU.

Here is the page for Members 1st: https://www.members1st.org/membership-benefits/eligibility-requirements

The good news is that you can just go to one of the dealers that are signed up with the Credit Union (I listed them above) and then join the CU through the dealer.

Thanks for the quick reply! Alternatively are their similar CUā€™s in NJ or would I need to go to PA?

Hi @RVguy

Do you think a deal like @salsleaseprep got can be repeated in Michigan with Michigan State CU?

@fredrigo

Unfortunately, MSU FCU has a higher MF. They are at 0.00162 if your FICO is 20 and above.

It means that MSU FCU will still beat TFS but it wonā€™t compare with a Members 1st lease on the Highlander in PA.

@furry

There is a CU in NJ (Affinity) but their MF is very high at 0.00170.

Your best bet for a NJ Highlander lease, is to use Visions FCU and head over to Toyota of Hackensack to get it done. The MF for Visions is 0.00127 for FICO of 760+ and 0.00132 if you are 730-599. 0.00147 if you are 680-729

@RVguy Are there any CUā€™s in the Buffalo, NY area (14086) to consider instead of TFS? State college dealership is on the outside edge of how far Iā€™d like to travel, anything closer to in north central to northwest PA or even northeast OH?

Thank you.