Residual: [optional]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing:$7500
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $1350

Zip Code: 10019
Sales Tax Rate: 8.875 or wherever you are registering the vehicle

Leasehackr Score:

1 Like

I have a Silver 2017 G550 Mercedes Benz with only 3,000 miles on the odometer that we have an available lease of $7500 up front ant monthly payments just above $1300, please let me know if interested.

What’s the MSRP on the one you have? Almost nobody on here will do $7500 down. They rather put it towards MSD…

1 Like

Can not do msd in New York

Fair enough, just add to the original post saying you are a dealer, and are selling/leasing this car so it doesn’t look like a personal vehicle you’re leasing.

1 Like

Got it, sorry will do now. Thsnks

1 Like

I’m very interested in the G550 - I have a ML63 AMG now and looking to upgrade. My budget is very strict @ $1200/month with $1200 down, in Virginia. Let me know if you ever come across a demo/loaner that could hit those numbers.

For VA, best bet is to hit a dealership in NC for numbers, and still do MSD.

Well
It’s very possible on this vehicle since virgina sales tax must be lower than NYC which is 8.875 and figures into my $7500 price. Text me to chat 917-624-6688

Also I can probably work with you on our car. Please text me the G Wagon I have is pretty much brand new less the 3k miles

Only fees are $75 doc in NY which will save your right from the jump

What’s the base MF? What;'s the RV @ 12k/36mo?

Can you send a worksheet with a FULL and COMPLETE breakdown of all numbers and how you got to 1350 (w/ tax) or just post it on here?

When I get a chance absolutely… Monday morning in the dealership not much time to sit and post right now…

Also I’m not giving a G550 away for nothing…

It is lower at 4.15%, but on the full sale price.

Hey splattered how can I take this post to the correct section sorry for the mistake

Nobody’s asking to give it away for nothing, just want to see a full breakdown.

No hard feelings please delete my post and when I come. Ack I can give you a breakdown. This place is a trip

He’s not coming “ack” anytime soon. Like he said in the other post, “Website is a bunch of cheapos” and a lawsuit awaits those who insult him (really he’s crappy ‘deal’).