2017 F-TYPE SVR ~$142k MSRP - $748(+ tax) a month

Hey guys, haven’t posted in awhile but just finalized a killer deal on an demo’d untitled F-TYPE SVR with approx 6500 miles. Papers are signed but going to wait until the vehicle is officially in my driveway before posting more details.

I was one of the first to scoop a base v6 F-TYPE deal about a year ago today. I bought out that lease and sold the vehicle for a small loss because I couldn’t pass up this kind of deal on the SVR.

Heres the details:

33 month / 10k annual mileage lease

MSRP: $144233
Sale price: $107000 (approx 26% off)
Rebate: $2000 (summer cash applicable to all) + $2500 (corporate rebate through my company) = $4500 in total rebates
Residual: 54%
MF: .00001

Final costs:

Acq fee/license/reg/doc fees = $1560.43
1st month payment = $822 (10% PA tax)

Total down = $2382.43
Total monthly = $748 ($822 w tax)
Total lease cost comes in at approx $29000
Final leasehackr score of 16.1

The deal is through Jaguar financial (chase) who unfortunately do not allow lease takeovers though; so just be forewarned. I was really pushing for a sub .05% monthly deal but after going back and fourth with the dealer for about 3 months this was the best I was going to get. I am not sure if there is trunk money but with the 2018 refresh hitting the dealer lots, they were very inclined to get this one off their hands.

12 Likes

Slow clap for you sir

4 Likes

MSRP: $144233
Sale price: $107000 (approx 26% off)

26% OFF

It’s insane…

748 for a SVR

Damn, Why I don’t have enough money

Did they charge the tax on your rebates or it was roll into the monthly?

Good deal there is one by me 143k they want 113k 8600 miles.

1 Like

Post photos in Trophy Garage thread, please.

1 Like

Ughhhhh. So lucky you don’t live in Cali…we’ll sort of…

1 Like

Will do & @bimmer tax was rolled into the monthly. Thus, I’m paying $822 in total every month (would be $748 without tax).

26% OFF

Still cannot afford …:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Which part of PA you in. Must be in the city for that nonses 7% plus 3 % luxury tax b.s.

Well done. You just got the coolest lease on a Jag I have seen in a very long time.

Please explain the corporate rebate. Many here probably qualify but don’t know it.

1 Like

This is insane… Was this with Mainline Jag?

This is an amazing deal. Good job!

No lease takeovers :frowning:

@sub28

Kyle worried you won’t be able to sleep at night if you do this deal. I’m here to help you out. I’ll take one for the team. I’ll get this car and you can get sleep. Just let me know… :joy::joy:

@senwia The corporate rebate system is relatively new since Jaguar’s takeover by TATA. It’s only been out for about a year so many large corporations have yet to sign up for it. I own a business and signed up since we currently have 5+ company evoque leases through Jaguar / Land Rover.

I am not totally sure on eligibility for big corporations but for my company to be eligible we needed to have at least 5 leases through JLRNA. I can say while the sign up process is a little lengthy & complex; it was pretty seamless in terms of not running into any problems.

I was told that the rebate could not stack with every promotion, however it did stack with the summer rebate thus giving me about $4500 in credit towards the lease.

Also to everyone messaging me about the dealer, I’ll post as soon as I officially take delivery of the car. The dealer however has no more SVR’s or 2017 F-TYPES left for that matter. I was able to get a significant discount because of the mileage. I do not think this kind of discount will be achievable on a new 2017 SVR ( for now at least :wink: )

1 Like

Even though you didn’t get under .5%, I think this is probably the best lease I’ve ever seen. It’s significantly more manageable to hit .005 on a cheap car than it is on a 6-figure car.

I’ll still let you into the .5% club that I aspire to create some day on LH :laughing:

Bravo!

$93 a month, tax included, $350 due at signing. MSRP $20,070. Is that .5% or lower?

You don’t drive 0.5% or 1%, for that matter. You drive a car, and this deal is sick.

2 Likes

There’s room in the inn :slight_smile: