2017 F-TYPE SVR ~$142k MSRP - $748(+ tax) a month

Awesome deal! Congrats!

Wow amazing.

How did you lease a used jaguar?

Read his post, it is a dealer demo not used

I did read it. Still used.

Do you have to call around and find out if demo vs used?

You just said that it’s “Still used”, so why would you look for demo then? Search for used.

1 Like

As far as manufacturers are concerned, a car used by a dealership as a demo or loaner within their parameters for mileage can be leased as new, not used. It comes down to titling, not the fact that there are miles on a car. If a car has had a prior owner, even with low miles, that is used.

Bro I’m asking how do you know whether it’s a demo vs used.

Guess? Hint: used = pre-owned

And pre-owned = previously titled.

A car with 100 miles on that is traded back in to a dealer is used. A car with 3000 miles that has only been used by the dealership as a loaner/demo is new.

Obviously. Cannot be owned and not titled, I think :smiling_face:

Exactly. Just clarifying that “pre owned” does not mean “has been driven a bunch”… :upside_down_face:

Focus people we need to find another one like this…

How many dealers are using SVR’s as loaners???

Probably as demo for the sales managers.

I doubt they will use it as loaners.

Realistically it was probably an executive demo for someone at Jaguar.

@sub28 You sir, are not a leasehackr. You’re a leasesuperhero.

Also @sub28 lets get some pictures of that bad boy in your driveway :money_mouth_face:

How’s insurance on the SVR?

Definitely insane deal. Glad you upgraded from Base to SVR

*Pinches Himself * And now back to sub 100 Buick deals …

Heres a shitty vertical phone pic, will upload more later however I am currently away for business so unfortunately haven’t had much time with her yet :frowning: . Car is definitely a huge difference from the base (obviously). With the AWD this will undoubtedly be a pretty awesome daily car while also sounding like a beast from hell & feeling like a rocket.

Insurance is about 15% more annually than what I was paying on the base; so overall a very minuscule difference.

The car also was likely an executive demo for someone high up in the corporate latter at jaguar. I don’t have the carfax anymore but it had records of primarily being in New Jersey where I believe the North American Headquarters is located.

3 Likes