2017 F-TYPE Coupe Automatic S British Design Edition AWD $649/m

Saw this on the Darien, CT Jaguar dealers site -

MSRP $99,233, 33mo/10k with a little over $2k in total drive offs for $649 a month. I know we have a lot of F Type hunters so I thought I’d share.

1 Like

Nice find for someone. No hassle already a decent deal maybe worth trying to put in some elbow grease and make it nicer if not still a good deal.

Everybody pays sticker in Darien, CT :grin:

Darien, the origin of the Range Rover soccer mom trend!

Hijacking here.

I got offered for a 2017 F-Type R for $740 with tax, 10,000 miles a year, 33-36 month, and 3k down.

I don’t have the loyalty discount. Is this a deal? What should I not be satisfied with?

Hard to say without the deal details. Post up what you have in the Ask The Hackers section.

What incentives are being applied here for that monthly? Anything off MSRP?

The salesman informed me that he will let me know the residual and MF once I come in… All I know are as follows:

(I was given 7 models to choose form and I wanted it white)
X are basically variables I do not know at the moment.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Jaguar F-Type R]

MSRP: [$106,5XX]
Selling Price: [$X]
Rebates: [X]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [33]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [X]
Residual: [X]

Security Deposit: [0]
Total Due At Signing: [$3,00.00]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$740.00]

Zip Code: [90807]
Sales Tax Rate: [10.25%]

On mobile, I couldn’t create a new topic… I can create a “Ask the Hackrs” since I hijacked this

1 Like

Try to get the sales price and rebates being applied, your best shot at a monthly reduction will be to see how much the dealer is discounting and see if there’s room to get more.

Thanks for the info! It was actually for 33 months. Let me know if there’s anything else or red flags should I look out for when going in.

$740 with tax, 10,000 miles / year for 33 months. $3000 down payment / drive off.

1 Like

Hello Mochilato,

Would you mind can you please share dealer info? I’m looking for F-Type R deal now.

Best,
Deok