2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Edit: 03/31/2017 Hornburg in the LA area is able to honor the deal! Go pickup your cats!

I welcome all questions but will not respond to ones you can find on your own (Like number to the dealership… Google Rusnak Pasadena…Who was the guy you spoke to? uh… do you guys even read my post?).

Like all LeaseHackr members including myself- we are not compensated and we exist by helping and contributing to each other- not spoonfeeding. I do not mean to be harsh but I strongly feel this is something that should be addressed. Thank you.

2017 F-type Base Coupe

MSRP: $63,833
Selling Price: $55750
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00110
Residual: 70%
Security Deposit: None available for jaguar
Total Due At Signing: $1699.xx (Inc Acquisition)
Monthly Payment (Excluding tax) $418.xx
LH Score 12.7

Worked with Todd as per the other topic. 2017 Jaguar FTYPE Base - #101 by Alex

I picked it up late last night after hours(see photo). I liked working with Todd- he presented some pretty LH approved offers on some specific vehicles.

Feel free to PM me for questions or post appropriately. Cheers!

18 Likes

Smoking deal does it at least have AUTO? Also can you PM me Todd’s email? Thx!

Auto drive yes. PM sent.

Congrats…looks awesome!!

1 Like

Any idea if Jag does 24 month leases?

Great deal, and may have to seriously consider trying to find one after my Mini lease is up (gotta be manual though!) especially now that the BMW CPO car’s are going to be crap deals.

Anyone have any idea how out of state deals work?

rates are not good for 24 months. It’s a rarity now a days to find a solid 24 month lease. 33 / 36 months are the best for Jaguar.

In number crunching I’ve found sometimes if you are getting a really big discount off MSRP, it can actually work out in the favor of a 24 month lease vs 36, but need to start getting over 15% or so before it starts equalizing or being better.

Nice ride! Congratulations on the deal. Now I have to put this on my list…

Yes there are definitely some exclusions; as a whole though the 36 month lease is usually the better bet. Sometimes BMW demo cars have good 24 month lease program but like you said there needs to be a pretty significant discount for it to be more beneficial than a 36 month lease.

Definitely the right time of the year for cats! Congrats

1 Like

It really is a fantastic deal unfortunately he only does business in California and Hornburg the same issue. They must be getting some type of kick back via maintenance. Im from Las Vegas and both dealerships said they cant do business out of state. I thought that was odd because BMW allows it so I contacted Jaguar USA to see if it was BS excuse, which is was. They dont limit them on where they lease.

Best deal I could get in Vegas since we have 1 dealership was talk them down from $900 a month to 560$ after Taxes and that was pulling teeth. Gratz to Cali hahaha

They probably just do not want to deal with the headache of registering the car out of state since taxes, procedures, and fees all vary. There are services they can contract with to take care of out of state registrations but again, if there is an issue the headache of resolving with someone hundreds of miles away is probably not worth it to them.

How did you get a 70 percent residual

1 Like

US Bank supposedly has a much higher residual and better MF than Jaguar Financial

Someone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong!

1 Like

Would love to get clarification on RV as well

1 Like

Anyone know US Banks lease transfer policy?

Anyone ever return their leased vehicle that was dealed therough US Bank? I Wonder if they are stricter on “wear n tear” since they dont care to keep you as a customer (ie: buy/lease another car of the same brand)

this is a fantastic deal

1 Like

Hey Alex, can I get Tod’s email also? I’ve been talking to Abraham and he hasn’t been too helpful. Thanks.