2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

How fast before you can flip a Jag lease?

No lease transfers for the Jag

It IS already sub-$400? Making you rethink that Boxster :wink:

Get the iPhone (or android) apps - they are awesome. Almost makes up for the lack of everything above

Honestly - it’s feels more comfortable to drive than a 2016 Zo6.

1 Like

Unless it’s through US Bank…right? I believe they allow lease transfers.

Hey,
Thats a great deal can you pls pm me dealer info would he honor same price?

@fredbugatti why do you need a PM? There are at least 3 distinct dealers here with confirmed deals: Rusnak Pasadena, Anaheim Hills and Mission Viejo. They may be able to honor the price if they have cars left so just call the closest one to you first and check their inventory (more of these are base model F-Types, non-VIP that they discount better to move them)

Great, I live in NY.
How would process work with shipping and paperwork?

Ok, that is a wrinkle. Most dealers give deals (theoretically) so they make money on service when you bring the car in (dealer charges the manufacturer) so YMMV.

You now really have to call each of the dealers to see if they want to deal with the out-of-state paperwork. Shipping cars is pretty common (lots of threads in this forum) but you have to factor in the $600-800 ($22/mo so no big)

Answer seems to be NO

Great yeah its definitely no big deal, Found some in Anaheim Hills.Is there a specific contact there ?

See @uclabruins post above - William Orozco. All the dealers listed here have contact info somewhere on this thread

You may find some deals in NY (locally), I believe their fiscal year end is March 31 and the new models are around the corner so they need to move these cars in the next couple of days so they may be getting aggressive with the discounts (which is how these deals work)

Is this comfortable as a. Daily driver and occasions 5-6 hour drive to vegas from LA? (Not common) maybe I could rent a car to drive there.

How is this car for 1 HR daily traffic commute each way

Are lease fully transferable?

No lease transfer for Jaguars

Wow never knew that even with US Bank?
How much does this F Type normally go for?
When Negotiating is does the 55K Selling Price include the 2K Customer Cash?

If you are really interested in this deal, all these questions (& even your previous questions) have already been answered on this thread (184 posts long). Once you finish reading this entire thread, go to the search and type in F-Type and you will find a couple more - read those too

@Warbeast you need to test drive the car and make your own judgement. What may be comfortable to some may be uncomfortable to you and vice versa

With that said, the ride is firm but not jarring, comfortable enough. The seats, on the other hand, could have been built better.

The poster that said 375 is refusing to give any details other than saying “I win, don’t be jealous”. And the id is one day old. So I would say 406 is the lowest verified deal here. Need dealer name and some documentation for a deal to be verified and legit :slight_smile:

And yes to answer the question, for 375 I will sign right now and forget about the Boxter for 39 months :slight_smile: Even without backup Camera (got the Volvo for that).

1 Like