2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

A I did not post on this forum but on a F Type Forum
B you and others told me my deal was not good enough so I negotiated better.

i am here to help others as well but i am not here to be laughed by this Jon troll.
he is pissed cause his negotiating skills are not as good as mine :slight_smile:

Hackrs… if you want hands down the best deal in Southern Cali, with no bs…just a quick, simple, clean deal… contact Heath Friedman, and Jon Thompson (Sales Manager Jaguar/Land Rover Mission Viejo)

hfriedman@hornburg.com
jthompson@hornburg.com

I picked up 2 F Types on Saturday… I got a better deal than anything in this thread. Give them a call or drop them an email, you’ll get the best deal right off the bat and wont have to haggle. They have great deals on the S and R versions as well!

1 Like

Lol. Soon ftypes will be under $300

Instead of posting what appears to be a cleverly disguised advertisement let’s see the numbers for your two F type deals. :slight_smile: jk

Some of us (me included) want to get one at the end of the month.

2 Likes

Its pretty amazing the prices you guys are getting on these cars.
I have not seen anyone posting anything from up here in NJ/NY yet. Anyone from around here manage to get a S or R for <$700/month?

I tried them before picking up my Jag at Pasadena. They couldn’t match Pasadena. Would have been a dream since they are down the street- would have saved me 3 hours round trip…

1 Like

What was your contact at Rusnak? I might be interested in one of these for $400 a month.

2 Likes

Todd at Pasadena Rusnak

Thanks, what were your numbers again? Just so I know what I should be targeting?

Nvm sorry. I’ll give them a call in a bit and I’ll be sure to share the result.

2 Likes

It’s right in the title and first post. :wink:

5 Likes

At your pace, you could break the $400/mo mark :slight_smile: – good luck!

1 Like

I was asked not to post the numbers, and I respect that. Let’s just say my deal was better than Alex’s.

But like I said, contact Heath or Jon in Mission Viejo. They will make it easy. Depending on their current inventory and urgency to move units, you may find yourself driving an F Type tomorrow. They will deal on the base, S, and R models, so you have options.

March is fiscal year end for Jaguar, and 2018 models are around the corner, so you have a lot going for yourself.

1 Like

I think Pasadena is out of cars

I guess before it gets to the “rush to move cars for the new models”, you are kind of just competing with the other dealers for people that have already decided on getting the F-Type. So there is a demand for the specific car and only Jag dealers have the F-Type and while you want to move units, you only have to “beat” the other dealers of the same brand.

When it is time to “move old models”, then it seems like the competition is much harder as you have to compete with other brands (not just Jag dealers anymore) so that explains the better deals? It is because you are trying to marketing the entire “Jaguar F-Type” car vs other similar cars (in addition to your dealership).

Hi All!

First time poster, long time lurker in this F-Type forum. Wanted to post my deal to help others as everything in this forum was instrumental in my quest to find a F-Type.

Got it from: Jaguar Land Rover Anaheim Hills
F-Type Base No Options
Selling Price: $55482.20
Cap Cost Reduction: $1.11
Drive Off: $1705 (including acquisition and first mo)
Monthly before tax: $406
36k/10 miles

I worked with William Orozco there who was great to work with since he was professional and straight forward and didn’t give the “OMG IT’S A $65K CAR. YOU CAN"T GET THAT DEAL ANYWHERE. I’VE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS 1309893842 YEARS” spiel that I got from other Jag dealers.

His personal email: worozco@jlrah.com or I’m sure you can look him up on the Jag Anaheim Hills website.

Btw, buyer/leaser beware - You need to get blind spot mirrors/monitors and backup camera system for it real-quick cause you cant see ANYTHING going backwards or to your left and right. Frankly, it’s quite unsafe to drive the car without it. I got the Pearl Auto as a non-invasive system. I highly suggest a test drive before you commit - it has tons of quirks (sun visor is useless, ride is HARSH on bumpy roads, etc.) that not everyone will be comfortable with (I personally still love it, quirks and everything).

Also, I had to get a sound system software patch the next day due to the buzzing/tinny-ness of the speakers. I suggest that you have them patch it before you drive it off to save you a trip to the service department.

Hopefully this helps! PM me if you have any questions and I can try to answer them.

3 Likes

I am walking out … I can’t handle the $1.11 down :slight_smile:

Seriously, congrats!

For the F-Type lurkers, it seems like it is a good time to go get deals even from the dealers that did not want to deal earlier. Believe me, Anaheim Hills & Mission Viejo were NOT doing anything when this thread started

1 Like

MOST dealers werent doing anything, some only discounted $500… now they are discounting $10k

If your payment is over $400 with tax ($0 down, just basic drive offs)…keep negotiating

1 Like

4 Likes

lol the 1.11 down was quite funny when reviewing the contract. hey, now I can say I’ve committed the “sin” of putting money down on a lease before :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I agree with @uclabruins. It is basic. No memory seats, not even full power adjustable seats, no backup camera, no garage door opener, the double-click doorlock confirmation sounds like a civic (you can disable it in the settings), stupid auto start/stop, lots of blind spots, and 770 watt Meridian speakers that buzz like a bee

But i love it.

2 Likes

Inching closer to sub 400. Good job guys. Just pull forward in the next parking space so you don’t need to backup in traffic lol

1 Like