2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

This is probably the best as this will “establish” your US car leasing credit history from a luxury brand. You will have no problem getting any car after the Infiniti lease is up.

As most have said, Hornburg is definitely willing to do much lower on the base then their advertised price. We got the base with climate package and wheel locks for $399/mo, $1800 drive off, 36/10k.

This was a week ago… I would think end of month you could probably get them down even lower.

Pretty sure you just need over 700 Equifax to get this deal with US Bank as the lender.

I have seen these 400ish deals for a while. Has anyone been able to pull it off in the NJ area?

My credit score is under 650 but i get qualified for tier 1 … i guess its because of my previous car loan and lease history?

Congrats on the pick up!

$399 INC tax?

No, $399 plus tax, $1800 drive-off

1 Like

Great deal, nonetheless! Hope you’re enjoying the car!

Currenty working lease numbers on one for my brother!

Had to switch to the base from premium…for lease transfer reasons in the future…

Thanks again for sharing insights!

I’ve got a local dealer willing to match the $399 + $1850 on a base FType contingent on proof of an other dealership offing a same/similar deal. Can anyone on this thread share either a quote or some paperwork? Would be super grateful as this would save me shipping costs from Cali to the Midwest.

Open to PM too

Thanks in advance!

I’m thinking of grabbing one in August does anyone know if I’ll be too late by then. Also I’d like a copy too of the 399 deal if it’s provided

No one has a crystal ball.

@vhooloo has a knob tho.

3 Likes

@vhooloo S crystal knob lmfaooooo :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Your a real leasehackr if you understood that reference :wink:

He is the GoldMember of this forum

1 Like

Just get navtv… for $500 back up camera …

Let us know how you like it - how much is installation? EDIT: sorry thought you said you “got” navtv :slight_smile: nevermind

Just a heads up if anyone in south florida willing to get a lease this is warren henry Jaguar

Not sure if you saw this, but it doesn’t seem too hard to install:

Could be a decent little weekend project

Yup got nav tv… no trajectory… did DIY only… did sports steering wheel upgrade also.