Selling Price: $61050
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: .00035
Residual: 61%
Security Deposit: None available for jaguar
Total Due At Signing: $1274
Monthly Payment (Excluding tax) $495

Long time listener here, first time caller – I appreciate everyone’s help.

Here is what I needed -
2k total down - Out the door
7500 miles per year
450 a month

I know this is a crazy deal, but I read someone got this deal on here and I don’t want to pay more then the next guy. And I am willing to work for it.

So I shopped Galpin - They wouldn’t touch it.
Drove all the way to Cerritos - Wouldn’t touch it.
Rusnik - Just laughed and hung up on me

Finally called Hornburg LA - They were a little ways out of the way for me, but Donavon (who was amazing) agreed on one of their last F-Type Bases in stock at that price. The base comes with a lot of goodies, NAV, Start your Car from your phone, that nice Jaguar gargle etc. But it turns out the Base does not have power seats, moonroof or even passive entry. I have to have the moonroof. If you have driven the car, you will know what I am talking about. Plus the Lumbar support is important to me, because I have back issues. I also didn’t like the color options they had for the last two cars.

Turns out that Hornburg is the #1 F-Type dealer in the US. Donavon actually showed me numbers sent to them from Jaguar on his computer.
They had all the colors in stock for the Premium and they were not old cars that had been sitting. i didn’t want my new Jag to have battery issues. At this point I wasn’t willing to do the F-Type Base deal but wanted that payment. So what to do…
They have a special online that is lower then anyone else. It’s 5,000 dollars due at signing, 389 a month plus tax. This is for their base F-Type. I told Donavon, if he could do that deal…I would gladly take that deal.

He loaded the deal for the Base F-Type except on the Premium which is 7,000 more. It came out at–
Total Due At Signing: $5000
Monthly Payment $389

I had him do less down, because I need the money now with the same math. Long story short – They did it. It is a sick deal and I am super happy. He did a Premium for the same prices as the Base on special.
Loved working with Donavon he said I could post his cell if you guys want this deal 424-522-3363, he said he will only do this by appointment only. Something about prepping the desk that you are a shopper etc. Apparently they don’t want this deal done all the time, but he is happy to do it.

1 Like

You many several numbers posted and it’s confusing to read. What numbers did you end up with on the Premium?

Yah Mr Zed! This is the deal. You got a higher priced MSRP with extra features for a deal that is proportional to the base deal MSRP to payment wise :slight_smile: So congrats and enjoy …

1 Like

Good stuff @ZedPatel82 how much did the price change if you wanted 10K miles like the OP ?

1 Like

The total cost of the lease would only increase by 1% of MSRP plus interest

That’s so awesome - congrats! She’s a real beaut. So it sounds like your true $0 down monthly payment is $530.39 for a $71,000 car (the sum of all payments plus $1,274 over 36 months).

Not bad at all. Too bad the wife would kill me if I told her I dropped $20k over 3 years for another car :grin:

You mean $0 drive-off, not $0 down.

Including tax, his monthly is ~$538, which isn’t bad for a rare sports car that stickers at $71k. Congrats and enjoy the ride. :+1:

Ah, thank you. Terminology isn’t my fine suit.

If this still going on? I see some inventory in socal but not sure the MF and residual factors are as low as before. Whats the current residual/MF for a base auto Ftype vs a premium auto ftype? Thanks in advance!

The deals available in the Milwaukee, WI area don’t seem to be anywhere even close to what is being posted on this forum :frowning:

Simple solution buy from California and ship…

Thanks Zed, contacted Donavon who was super professional.

The problem is I have just relocated from Canada and even though AMEX and other Canadian bank with US representation issued me cards based on Canadian Tier-1 history I have 2-week (read: none) credit history in the US. BMW, Merc, Audi and Mazda offer foreign resident lease program where you can submit proof of work, paystubs, etc, but looks like Jag is not one of them. Bummer. I will try the application anyway as Donavon mentioned he can make things work as Tier 1 depending on the results.

Hi, Alex

What a great deal! I wish i had a that deal!

I pay $500 including a tax thru US bank.

Im just curious…did you install a camera for your Jaguar?

I want it so bad but do u think they give me a hard time when i return it after 3 years?

And if yes, please recommend the place you went there with price.

Thank you so much

Hi Jon,

Here are the final numbers

Total Due At Signing: $1274
Monthly Payment (Excluding tax) $495
7500 miles per year
36 month lease

Hi Gigjam,

I am not sure. This is a second car for me, so I am fine with the 7500

Anyone on this thread lease a premium f type, through US bank?

I have a sweet deal worked up…but through chase bank, who doesn’t allow lease transfer (to my understanding)

Would pull the trigger in a heart beat if possible to work through Us bank. Dealer says payment jumps up from $530(INC tax through chase) to $550(excluding tax with US bank)…

Just get navtv… for $500 back up camera …

Chase has the better program on the premium units.

The base is the US Bank unit.

Correct, I contacted Donavon mentioned in this thread, he said he can replicate this Base coupe deal any day through US bank, but credit history must be stellar for this.

I will settle for Q50 RS, was given a verbal of 16% off MSRP, 0 down + VPP, lease under 400 with CA tax, all fees rolled into the lease at Autonation Tustin over the phone after 5 minutes of negotiation thanks to this forum. Infiniti can look at my previous Infiniti lease from another country and make it as it were Tier 1.

1 Like