2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

just saw the SMG website too… that makes me so excited ! lol but is it real? huh…

the 24 month is what makes me second guess it… If anyone hits them up give us the scoop on what they say :slight_smile:

No dealers will have any with MSRP of $61K.

1 Like

That too. Post also claims “only 4 inventory” but I’m sure it’s bait and they will say “we just sold the last one at that price” or something similar.

1 Like

If I call and it’s one of those bait and switch situations I politely ask to get a call back and then provide my call back number as the nearest competing dealer. Calling from a VOIP number that randomly mixes your own number is helpful to avoid their constant calls.

2 Likes

Any updates??? If this is true this blows ALL the F type deals out of the water.

Total bait and switch, i gave them a call "his manager just walked in and said the four were sold’

3 Likes

Don’t know why anyone would use those services. If the deals are legit, just take it to the dealer yourself.

Just asked, they have 1 or 2, down is like $2000, but there’s broker fee of $300, so totally $2300 due at sign. and just $399 a month, but that’s without tax. Think it’s pretty decent deal. Wonder what’s the insurance going to be like on these kind of cars. Never had a 2 door car before…

Insurance actually isn’t that bad, probably couple hundred bucks more annually. Something is still fishy with that deal. It’s really 24 months? @mcalc55 above said they were supposedly “sold out”

It’s 36 month, he said there’s 1 black and 1 silver left, there’s 1 white coming in, because i was asking for white. Only way to find out is to actually go with them I guess. The payment is good but I don’t want to keep the car for that long, prefer 24 month…

US Bank allows lease transfers - just in case.

I think they told me they are using Jaguar Financial Group as the bank. If switching to US Bank, i don’t know if the rate will still be the same.

Good luck. I called and it was a clear bait and switch but hey if they have something for you…

2 Likes

Yeah seems to have a catch to it it… if you look into the “fine” print they state “not responsible for typos” on ad. :confused:

Wonder how many typos will end up having on the contract

2 Likes

Its a real deal!!! Just got mine over the weekend and they have about 20 I think left of the premium version. Much better deal. It is through Chase/Jag I was expecting a fight and they just said OK w/5000 total due 439 plus tax. They had a few of the base ones left at $389 but I wanted the premium for $439 I don’t drive much so the 7500 miles is plenty. Im so stoked
Here is a link to one of them that is still there
http://www.hornburgjaguarla.com/inventory/2017-jaguar-f-type-premium-rear-wheel-drive-2dr-car-sajwa6at8h8k46800

Am I reading this correctly- your drive offs were $5,000?

total out of my pocket was $5000 yes. It reads 4999 on the ad I didn’t sweat the buck hope that helps. The deals they have are crazy. They have an AWD Rtype at 110k or so for 849 I asked if that’s for real salesperson said “yup, crazy huh?” I had to wait a little bit because they were very busy but telling you it was worth it!

Sorry, but that is not a deal nor close to the deals on this thread. Either way, enjoy the car & congrats!