2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

I know this is a 2017 thread, but are they still offering leases on 2016’s? My dealer has 2 left overs from 2016. He said he will check if the leasae if possible.

No subvened programs for 16s as far as I know.

65k msrp - $399+tax/month plus ~1.5k in drive offs. One left as of this morning. 36/10.

AD says $3k (which includes 1st month)

Where do you see $1500 drive off?
Maybe I’m missing something?

“2017 Jaguar F-TYPE coupe, 36 month lease, 10K miles per year, $500.00 total due at signing, includes $795 acquisition fee and first month’s payment, $0 security deposit, excludes retailer fees, taxes, title and registration fees. For well qualified lessees as determined by approved lender. All amounts shown are estimates. Lessee responsible for insurance, maintenance, excess wear and mileage. Must take new vehicle delivery from retailer stock. Jaguar Tampa may rescind or amend this offer without notice.”

I emailed dealer. Manager responded and said it’s $500 plus tax, tag and dealer fee up front, which he estimated at $1500. I think you are looking at convertible.

Thanks for clarifying. You’re right. I thought you were talking about the vert

Has anyone had luck on markdowns like this on AWD S convertibles as well?

Went to the Jaguar dealership today and got this offer on a 2017 Jaguar F-Type S British Design Edition. I’m new to this so I’m not sure if this is a good deal or not!

36 month lease
54% residual
Zip Code: 95035

MSRP - $93,233
Savings - $15,284
Cap Cost - $77,949

Sales Tax - $2,777
Dealer/State Fees - $735
Total Price - $81,462

Rebate - $2,000
Customer Cash - $2,000

Net Residual - $50,345
Program Miles - 12,000

With 2000 Cash Down - $813.14/mo
With 5000 Cash Down - $727.52/mo

No 0 Cash Down offered to me. I asked.

Is this a good deal? Could it go lower?

Trying to jump on this deal, but inventory is pretty low. My 2 local markets, Tampa and Chicago, seem to not have any inventory. Any suggestions?

I just started communicating with a dealer in Los Angeles and was offered the following on a 2017 F-Type Coupe (Base):

MSRP: $71,095
Dealer Invoice: $67,949
Sales Price: $63,283 (says $695 acquisition fee included)
Residual (36 mo.): 60%
Money Factor: .00035
Total Drive Off: $5000 (seems pretty high compared to other posts in this thread)
Monthly Payment (For 10k miles/Before Tax): $459

When I try to calculate the lease on my own, the numbers don’t seem to add up. Am I missing something here? Is there a better deal to be had?

Hornburg in LA is advertising 20k off 90k+ sicker priced cars. I would use that as a guide when negotiating the car your looking at.

http://www.hornburgjaguarsm.com/dealer-specials/#action=im_ajax_call&perform=get_results&_post_id=25795&model[]=F-TYPE&page=1&show_all_filters=false

Are you sure it’s not a premium? I was quoted 69% residual for a base, 60% for a premium

Hornburg is actually who I’m talking to, but the Beverly Hills location. I guess there may be some room to move then.

And taking a second look at the options sheet - you’re right, it’s a premium.

I see. The Hornburg deals are with a 7500 mile limit, though. I’m thinking my offer is pretty good, then. I’ll still try to push for a little lower

1 Like

Rusnak was doing a premium with a $73k msrp for $1k down and $560 a month after LA tax. 10k miles

Popped my leasehackr cherry!! Was able to get JLR Anaheim Hills to replicate this deal today. Unfortunately there are no more base models left.

Any chance you can send me your paperwork with the numbers on it?

The deal from OP? Or the most recently posted deal?

1 Like

If you look at my original post it is in response to uclabruins post #154. it is a mirror of that deal.