2017 equinox LT ""-694.5 leasehackr score?"" $990.50 one pay lease

Thank you chrisgo and zola for the helpful insights.

Yeah, I really don’t get the lease by each numbers just yet, but working on it. haha…
Nonetheless, I did end up with one and drove it home last night. I couldn’t reach such number that zola posted, but I did get it for $30 a month/including tax with ~1000 drive off.

Sure I would be happier with $995 one pay, but I’m satisfied with what I got thanks to you guys. I will try to score a better one in December when my other leased vehicle ends.

Thanks again guys.

Good job, glad you got a great deal! Before this forum, I didn’t even know you could lease a car for $30/mo!!! Enjoy your new car!

Hi @Zola, can you please send me the worksheet and any dealer you may have!? I’d really appreciate it!

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I missed a lot of those posts above, I guess I fell behind. :slight_smile: Thanks!

That’s still a great deal! $1720 after everything isn’t bad. Mind sharing your worksheet and where you got it from? Was it the equinox LT with convenience package? 24 months/12k miles?

Cool! Do we need an existing lease with other manufactures to be eligible for this deal?

I have an existing Chevy lease.

Congratulations on great deal !
Can you please share the MSRP of the car?

I am not 100% on this, but I believe you would qualify to only (i know still money) a $500 loyalty cash and to $3000 if you or a family member residing at the same address has non luxury Asian import lease.

For an Equinox:

If you have any non-GM lease, you can get $1,500:

$1500 - GM Competitive Lease Private Offer

Current Lessees of Non-GM Cars or Trucks qualify for the Competitive Lease Conquest Program Not Required to terminate current lease, may be transferred to member of household, not available with some other offers.

If you have a Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru or Kia lease, that gets the $3,000.

Hey Guys - I am currently working on the following lease deal:

MSRP: 27,780 (2017 LT Model)
Selling Price: 25,780 ($2000 off)
Bonus Tag: -1500
Incentives: -6200

They are working on figuring out how to do a one pay and also the increase in MF for waiving the acquisition fee.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Are there other incentives that I am missing? I currently own a cadillac, lease a cadillac, and also lease a nissan leaf. I am not a GM employee or military. - said I can’t get “car show” discount because I need something that says I went to the car show.
  2. The dealer says the $2000 is the most he can give me off of MSRP…I noticed some of you guys getting much more. Is there something I can do/say to help persuade him to come down on that price a bit or is that seem like the right amount off of MSRP?

Thanks!

Only other incentives are $500 Farm bureau and any GM Credit Card points.

$2,000 is a decent discount. Your payment or one pay is going to be extremely low as it is, so let him make a few dollars!

Oh, and you better do it today, because the $3,000 Asian lease incentive is probably going away after 3/31/17.

Thanks for the feedback. They also added in some extra $699 “dealer service fee” on the back end so I am assuming that is some additional profit for them. Given that, should I try to get it down a bit more?

If that is their doc fee, then that is a standard fee all dealers add.
Get the payment with their offer before deciding to haggle further.
They sort of have you by the neck as today is probably the last day to get the $3,000.
I would try for at least $500 more off but you need to get the payment to make sure they are calculating it properly.

If you end up $50-60 monthly payment that makes you less than $1000 for one pay gm program.

But it’s SoCal deal 91737 I got numbers

7.75% tax 80 doc fee max by state lice and registration $250-400 I think.

And CA we pay tax only differentiation from car lease. Not whole MSRP price.

So it’s all different by the state law.

DO NOT EVER BUY OR LEASE A VEHICLE FROM HOOMAN CHEVROLET IN CULVER CITY, CA.

THEY ARE DISHONEST TO THE EXTREME AND THE YELP REVIEWS PROVE IT.

I HAD A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE THERE AND ESCLATED TO GM CORPORATE.

I wonder if Hooman Chevy is related to Hooman the Youtuber that makes funny videos? If so, SHAME ON THEM!

Is the $3k incentive gone now?

Asian Conquest appears to be gone - they don’t have it on the chevy website anymore

bummer. Oh well, thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Those limited time offers actually mean what they say.

The moral of the story is… Grab a great deal when you can…

Not when it comes to GM.

They’ll probably dip in sales for a month or two and bring it back.

It’s like the 20% off stickers - they come and go.