2017 equinox LT ""-694.5 leasehackr score?"" $990.50 one pay lease

I can’t stand how stupid most of the chevy sales people are, most of the dealerships in Ohio won’t even run the numbers and just laugh at you when you mention these deals. I even found a couple to take 3k off msrp on a bonus tagged car and with the rebates the deal would work out. They were so dumb that they did not even consider running the numbers just said no way it would come out to that. Bunch of idiots…

Perhaps you can confirm the dealer discount they are willing to give before incentives on a car with a bonus tag and dealer fee. Then send them an offer with your detailed computations. Then ask them to explain any issues with your comp. You may need to get by salesman to the finance manager.

I’m sure this was answered before but i can’t seem to find it, does a lexus qualify for the $3k rebate since it’s toyota financial? If not, does a current lexus lease qualify for any other rebate?

My opinion?

They just pretend don’t know run numbers.

Or you right they are really dumb.

If someone want to work he or she will get trained then start make real money.

So I best guess they just don’t want to sell cars this low ball.

Even I got this deal and have worksheet from dealer whenever I tell other dealer they all smile and say no. Then I just laugh and leave dealership:-)

Someone said u can and someone said u can’t.

They all said words from dealer.

So you never know until you walk in and ask dealer.

Seems like the concensus is $1500 rebate for Lexus.

@Zola
i just emailed my dealer he said his system didn’t wanna take the VIN from a Lexus when they tried it.

So not sure if someone does it if they claimed they did it.

Not sure. I just red other post. If your dealer said no call or email 2-3 more dealers make sure.

But don’t just trust word tell them try run numbers in system.

Show them the ad on chevy.com.

They could lease the car at MSRP and still have a payment in the $100 range with all in factory incentives.

Yeh most(not all of them) base model deals at MSRP. But with all incentives payments go below $100 per month.

I’m talking socal area. :slight_smile:

I did not call you liar, I just said very skeptical unless we see paperwork and sign lease. You did produce paperwork, so good job. You did not sign the lease, so we won’t know what happens when dealer sends paperwork to bank with sales price below residual. Like you, I have lots to learn particularly the negative leasehackr score ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeh we all here for good lease or help each other. Not haters.

Am working this deal right now but on a Premium. 2 years/24k residual is 65% and they are also quoting me a MF of 0.00192 (4.61%). Only getting $6600 in rebates right now but have $3k asian lease, $2k tag on it, and want to know what other incentives they’re holding on to (if any). They’re also only giving me 8.9% off MSRP (which I’ll get down to 15% at least) so still workin it. In MD we have to pay full sales tax on sales price so I’m lookin at at lesat $1750 in taxes so not going to be as good as Zola’s, but I’d be OK with a one-pay at $2250-$2500 but of course don’t want to spend $1 more than I need to… suggestions? And yes, I can go down to a LT but it’s very nice in the Premium…

My original quote was 13%off MSRP before incentives. Try push more.
And incentives vary by region. Check edmend.

Yep - working it - got the standard ‘there’s not that much markup on these’ that one will always get - does anyone know how I might be able to check the bonus tag on a vehicle? it was there - now as I push harder on price - it disappeared… strange how that works lol

Dealer can tag untag vehicles I guess. They always change their promise to get maximum profit.
Or it was just a bait to make people come in.
Then said “oh, that was my mistake”" lol
A typical.

Is anybody got this deal?? I know I emailed worksheet more than 5 people who live close enough this dealership.

Just wondering.

And is anybody believe sales person said “I’m losing some $$$ in this deal???”"

Hey, Zola. Thanks for posting your deal.

I’m trying to work this deal with a dealer, but just not working.
I’m keep hearing it has to be 10k miles and has to be the lowest price equinox then still with a bit over 1000 out the door and around 115 monthly payment.

Talking to Monica directly, but I just can’t seem to get the same thing as you… Am I missing something…??

Maybe not the same MSRP range.

Check MSRP and start negotiate with selling price first.

And all $7700 needs to find tag($1500) otherwise only $6200 applied.

Check worksheet with break out numbers.

The numbers change for everything you change. 10k miles is not the same as 12k miles is not the same as 15k miles (hint: the more miles, the lower value in X years so you have to pay more to compensate for that). Unless you are doing the exact same deal (with the same credit tier), you cannot just walk into a dealer and say “I want this exact same deal & payments but make it 18k miles/yr and my credit score is 550 and the top-of-the-line model”

Do you understand how the lease numbers get calculated? Everything you need to understand the numbers are here on this website. Do not get frustrated because you don’t want to learn how it works.

Once you learn how the numbers work, then you can adjust each factor and see if you are getting the “same deal” but adding the appropriate dollars and not getting moved too much outside of a good deal.