Convenience package

MSRP: [$28980
Selling Price: [$25245
Rebates: [4700 CCR 3000 Asian competive lease
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [0.00174 one pay --> 0.00101
I wanted to waive acq fee but some how they didn’t apply but there is no acq fee.
And no idea mf 0.00174(4.18%apr) come from. I thought 0.00092 from other post
And how adjusted cap cost($17545) is cheaper than rv$19126.80(66%) after I have 13%off MSRP and $7700 rebate. Is it possible??

Residual: [66% ($19126.80)

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$990.50
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$0

Zip Code: [91737
Sales Tax Rate: [7.75%

Yeh this look unreal?? I have no idea how they gave me this price. I only worked by phone and email.
Finally I went to dealership and got this worksheet.

2-3 days ago I post this number at ask hackr section. People just thought I’m lie lol

No I’m not. I’m not a dealer nor work at dealership.

I put these number at calculator -695.5years score lol?? What does it mean -??

I didn’t sign the paper because they don’t want to take my Prius with no cost.

Due to low gas price hit elec and hybrid value low. They said I have - equity??
My lease end 2018 Jan.

Anyway I’m pretty new at this forum. And this is good try and experience for me.

Maybe next time I can do better and close deal.

Ps. I don’t like some dealers just say different price when I visit but it is very common I guess. They just make people come in and face to face push customer aggressively?? I don’t know. I like better deal on the phone or email.

That is really nice deal lol you should visit the dealership tho.
I visited Hooman Chevy at Culver City, they change their word.
They matched the deal through email
BUT face-to-face, they gave me different numbers

Yeh I guess that is common dealership doing everyday. They didn’t change number but said didn’t want to take my Prius or they want me to pay more for trade in. I said hell no. I have 13%off when I lease Prius and did 3k down for less monthly payment. I better keep this lease to the end and find some way lease out without pay any fee and charge. Anyway I need new car after my lease up I’ll try trade in then.

Why don’t you just put your Prius lease on swapalease? It’s doubtful that you’re going to get anywhere near that good a deal when your lease is up

1 Like

I agree and you could ask for the $3,00 you put down if it is a good lease deal.

No. I’m done. Just tried I liked this month chevy deal. But I can wait.

I chose easy way. No stress just keep current lease. :slight_smile:

I emailed worksheet many people.
Pleas one of them upload pic here. I don’t know how to make small size to upload here from my iPhone

worksheet from @Zola so everyone here can see it.

Thanks. 20 characters?? :slight_smile:

Nice job Zola. Unusual style but you definitely found a unicorn with -695 leasehackr score. ** Mind Blown **

I thought DRIVE OFF meant what we have to pay upfront.

The DRIVE OFF on this lease is $8,679.00. Is this somehow rolled into the lease?

not sure, just randomly add one sentence to the post.

$7700 in rebates is applied towards that drive-off, so he has to pay the remaining $990.

Wonder if the bank would reject the loan application though since the adjusted cap cost is lower than the residual amount?

:slight_smile:
You guys thought I’m lie at first

But yeh it is real.

Not sure how adjusted cap cos lower than
Residual value but this $7700 or $8200 with farm brew?? All crazy chevy this month.

Anyone know what -(minus) leashackr score means??

I thought something wrong?

I don’t have enough time to do these lease pass or whatever. And I’m not used to. I’m still young and many things to learn here.

No more stress for me, I’ll just keep my lease for now. And I haven’t decided either buy suv or lease.

That means you broke the calculator (in a good way) and why nobody believed you at first. Good job, hope somebody gets your deal at Victorville

Yeh ikr.

At first, that was sad. Nobody believe me lol

I know we and this forum member all can make this happen again haha

Find monster~~~

1 Like