2017 Equinox LS FWD 24/10k-147 +tax

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 LS Equinox

MSRP: [$26655]
Selling Price: [$25518]
Rebates: [$GM Lease rebates 1600, 750, 1500. IVCs (I believe) 2000, Dealer non-cash rebate 1010]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [Should be .00077 per Edmund, but came out .001996 in my calculations, which was offset by rebates]
Residual: [65%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$158]

Zip Code: [92833]
Sales Tax Rate: [7.75%]

I know there’s been previous topics, but updating this with latest data. I needed a cheap lease this week without an existing lease or employee discounts. One pay wasn’t an option. Worked with Trish to get the ball rolling but she needed an existing lease to get to 150/mo, otherwise I would’ve closed with her. The dealer I worked with are out of them now, so will need to replicate this with other dealers that have 17 LS Equinoxes in stock.

As an aside, LS model has phone bluetooth via onstar, but doesn’t have bluetooth music streaming (ie. pandora, podcasts)-seeing if there’s a workaround.

That sales price doesn’t look very hard to get, so how did this dealer beat @chevysalesgirl or other dealers? Is it that they were willing to used more IVCs (looks like 4)?

Yeah, it was a little hard to follow on the lease calculator-I think it’s because they used more IVCs, so if you find another dealer willing to use max IVCs (which I believe is 4, each valued at 500), there seems to be room to improve on sales price, MF and if you have an existing lease (another 1500 rebate I think). I needed a car soon, so didn’t have time to tease it all out. It was also hard to wait too long, because dealers kept moving their units-Trish sold hers the next day (and that was from another dealer), and the dealer I bought from also sold the unit I was looking at before I got his last one. Probably best to look at a dealer that has a lot of these units still in stock.

Also the extra fees (doc prep, tire, acquisition fees etc) came out to 400.