2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

That is correct … You can simply tell them i would like to encash it out… no hassle…
I have done that.

Wow, that must be another reason they sell for more than face value on a popular auction website.

Just to clarify, you don’t need a costco membership card if you pay with a costco cash card?

Yes for regular stuff.
But there are rules like you can’t buy alcohol using costco cash card if you don’t have membership. You may want to check that.

I have this deal in Northern California

Paul Duran
Capitol Chevrolet
Internet Fleet Manager
(408) 464-6499
paul.duran@dgdg.com

2017 Chevrolet Equinox LT

$149/mo plus tax 24 MONTH LEASE
On approved credit. Lease for $149 per month plus tax for 24 months. $2,999 due at signing plus $0 security deposit. 10,000 miles per year, $0.25 per mile thereafter.

$2,999 due at signing. $0 security deposit.

That 3k due at signing is a killer. Especially in a 2 year note.

Essentially your payment is 275 zero down which is a little high IMO for that car.

1 Like

Yes walk in with cash card walk out with cash. No questions asked.

Is the deal dead? Looking for a dealer in Colorado but am willing to look outside of the state…

Thanks.

This is my New Lease for February

2017 Chevrolet Equinox LS
2017 Chevrolet Equinox LS

$89*/mo plus tax 24 MONTH LEASE
On approved credit. Lease for $89* per month plus tax for 24 months. $1,999 due at signing plus $0 security deposit. 10,000 miles per year, $0.25 per mile thereafter.

$1,999 due at signing. $0 security deposit.

must have current lease

Paul Duran
Capitol Chevrolet
Internet Fleet Manager
(408) 464-6499
paul.duran@dgdg.com

Leased an Equinox LS AWD in October and I’m looking to lease another one now.
I talked to three dealers around Ann Arbor and none of them would give me any real data without me picking out a car and going for a test drive. It is like the salespeople don’t have access to the residuals, rebates, an actual pricing. They made it look like they needed to go to the sales manager before they could actually price out a car.

I called Moran Chevrolet because of the advertisement posted here and spoke to Ron Williams. (586-741-4993) From the start he was very upfront about pricing and such. The advertised deal they had in October included GMS pricing for everyone. I’m a Costco member so I already had access to the GM supplier pricing. The GMS pricing is about $1,200 lower.

The base LS AWD model ended up being $189/M with no downpayment, 10,000 mile 24month lease. I got the Costco $700 card which brought that down to about $159/M. The Front wheel drive would have been about $129/M.

I’ll be calling Ron again this week to see what they are offering now.

Thank you Leasehackr!!!

Is the Costco card offer still alive? I thought it ended on Dec 31st 2016.

Dead till around October 2017. Hope they bring it back, got two leases to begin anew!

Yes the Costco deal is dead. Sorry I wasn’t more clear. That transaction was in October. However the Farm Bureau deal is still active for both Ford and GM in my area and I hope to use that. I’m looking for a LT with the convenience package for zero down at <$145 a month for 24m, 10K/y. If I can do that then I’ll be at the same payment for two Equinox that I was for my A-Plan Ford Fusion. The Fusion is a nicer car with leather and all, but two for what I’m paying for one? That’s a nice value!

I think Farm Bureau works nationwide. BTW is it $145/mth with AWD?

No. This one is just front wheel drive. But it doesn’t look like I’m going to make the $145/m for the LT with convenience. Wrestling with the various dealers. One guy is willing to do $1,000 under supplier pricing however. (Even though the internet sales guy said they can’t sell for less than supplier unless I’m an employee.)

I do want to mention one dealer sent me a quote on a LT with 5,706 miles on it. When I pointed it out he acted like it was a mistake and he didn’t even notice it was a demonstrator with a 52% residual. Another dealer added $1,295 for “CarDoc” along with $169 for all weather floor mats.

I just got off the phone with Ron Williams (info. above) and he explained a couple of the mysteries. I may end up driving the 90 minutes again to get the vehicle from him again.

What dealership is this with

What dealership is this with ?

Can you email me who you can recommend in NJ or NY?

Princeton Chevrolet
ask for Joanna Vass

i’m in the same boat! but with only 9 months left.