2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

Hi, looking for anyone who can recommend a dealership in Indiana that has gotten this deal. Thanks!

Just finalized our deal and drove off with our lease in MA.

2017 Equinox AWD LT w/ convenience package (remote start, heated seats, leather wheel and adjustable power seat)

Drive off was just first months payment no other fees or money down.
Incentives:
CCR-$1700
Competitive Lease- $2000
Bonus Tag-$1000
Farm Bureau-$500

24 months/12k a year, $205 (including MA tax) a month.

We had over the phone negotiated a $218 a month for this deal but we didn’t like the color of the one they had and we were going to go elsewhere but they said they would knock it to 205 if we did the deal so we bit.

Signed on a 2017 LT yesterday.

MSRP was 27500. With FB, Costco Card, First Month Payment Waived, Acquisition Fee waived for bump in MF, and $1000 Bonus Tag I was able to get an effective rate of $113/month (Actual payment was $150 for 23 months). I think this was good considering I live in MD and $1500 of that was for taxes.

they also threw in a google home for free (local promo at this dealer)

Thanks OP.

Nice. Which dealership did you end up leasing from?

i went with ourisman rockmont in rockville. they threw in a google home for free too. One thing i learned is the MD dealers are way better and nicer than the VA ones. especially criswell and rockmont. the guys at criswell were better/nicer than rockmont, but rockmont had a more basic car which allowed me to get to a lower price. the criswell guys were offering a better deal 4k off a 29k msrp but monthly payment came out like $10 more and i didnt need the extra convenience package or whatever.

my advice to others: if you are in the dmv go to criswell or rockmont - dont mess with any of the other dealers.

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about Criswell also.

Please PM me the info as well. Thanks!!

Hi,

Any deals from San Francisco Bay Area region, please PM me?

Thanks

Got very good deal in Phoenix. Msrp 31,500, got 14%off msrp plus 6500 in rebates (I am GM employee so got 1000 more in rebates). 700 down with $110 monthly, I rolled in down payment of 700 in monthly so end up paying 0 down with 140 monthly for LT with convenience, driver confidence and technology packages. It’s for 2 yrs 15k/yr
My second deal after QX60, all credits to leasehackr community (bro1999, tr100…)!!

@vicks wow that’s a strong % off MSRP…i guess now is the time to do if right before new years! congrats

Yeah exactly… probability got more % off because of timing, but who knows it may even get better in Jan if GM wants to clear the remaining inventory…

@vicks did you find it hard to find a bonus tagged unit you liked? slim pickings now based on my experience

Nope, I just worked with sales manager for $6500 rebates and rest he would have figured out in background. Pretty painless experience once numbers were agreed upon over email. Dealership will get full marks in my survey.

This is what i was given in NJ. Walked out without signing it.

Equinox AWD LT 4 cylinder
Convenience Package + Confidence package + Cargo package
MSRP $32600
Selling price $29600
Rebates with bonus tag $5450
Down-payment $1070
Monthly $200 for 2 year/10K

That seemed a little high to me. Walked out of the dealership.

You guys got spoiled with low lease payments, IMO. $200/mo ($230 with $0 down) is still a great payment on a $32K car.

That’s actually pretty good. Remember, the MSRP is 32.6k…can’t compare that to a base $26k Equinox lease.

Also, how does NJ handle taxes? Do they tax the whole price of the car, or just incentives and the monthly?

Can you message me the dealer name and quote? I’m in San Jose area.

NJ is just the incentives and monthly payment. Our DMV fees are rather low too. Such a shame that our insurance is sky high and our gas tax just had a massive increase

@baggy that’s def not a bad deal considering it’s an AWD and as @bro1999 already mentioned, there’s a big diff between the base Equinox leases posted on here and a very loaded car like yours (you’re still getting almost 10% off MSRP).
Keep in mind, tomorrow is the last day of the year, you can prob shave a few bucks off if you aggressively negotiate tomorrow. Nobody knows what happens in January so keep that in mind when making a decision.

Lord Mike

Which dealer did you go to? I’m in mass too