2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

can you pm the dealer (sorry i just cant find how to pm someone)
im in norcal, but it seems that i cant find a good deal here, i dont mind buying a car in socal and have it shipped over. thanks

Hi, I live in OCEAN COUNTY NJ and also looking to lease Equinox LT. Can you share with me the dealership and the salesperson you purchase from in NJ. I just recently join the forum.

Thank You for your time and help!

i got 176 a month for 12k at pine belt chevy in lakewood, message me for salespersons info

1 Like

Finance guys at dealer yelled at him when doing the deal. When trying to get a second car he said he couldn’t do it or even come close to it.

Hey

Do you think you can PM who you worked with at the dealership?

What information did you provide him going in.

Please let me know as I am really interested

Thanks!
Nim

Could you just post the name of the dealership? I’m in Socal as well. Thanks!

I was referring to Chicago

the place i got the deal from

Hey Mitchell

Not sure if my last response was sent to you. Do you think you can PM me the info about the who you worked with to get this deal. I am from Chicago as well.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Has anyone got this deal in North Carolina or South Carolina ?
If so, please share the dealer info and deal details.
Thanks !

Hello @rite237
Did you have any luck getting a deal in NC… and which dealer are you working with ?
Would you mind sharing the information ?

@tr10 Would you mind sending me the details of the dealership and person you worked with ?

Hi - I am also looking for a deal in Orlando, FL. Let me know if you got any dealer info for getting this deal?

Hey, I am impressed by the deal you got. I was wondering if you could share with me the name / contact info for the rep you worked with. More than happy to mention you for referral if it helps.

just sent you a private message

dealman - I live In NJ and want to lease an Equinox today. However, i don’t have the option to direct message you. Is there any other way to get the dealer info? I’m desperate. Thx.

Click on their username or the icon with the initial next to it

if you are not far from Lakewood nj, i can recommend someone

i sent you a message

Thanks! I got your message and spoke with him. I’ll let you know if it works out. I will know by tomorrow. Thanks again!