2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

Ok, so sounds like the bonus tag is still just $750 then.

My dealer just said that he cannot change the MF. But he has agreed to the 2000 conquest cash. I think this is a good deal now, for Missouri that is!

Thoughts?

How do you qualify for the conquest cash? I recently leased the Acura TLX from the front page. Does that qualify?

Show him this and ask again about the MF and acq fee waiver.

thank you @bro1999 and @Zoder. Thanks to all of you for your help. The dealer is going back to his manager. Hopefully he will make the change.

Cheers,

Dan

hi hackr, can you pm me your dealer? i’m working with another one who is pretty good but yours seems better.

Hey Hackr, can you PM me the name of the dealer? I am looking into getting the deal as well. Thanks!

@Irongunner and @bmb I just sent a PM with details of the dealer.

How can I get them to give me residual of 67% dealer says can’t go higher than 66% on 10k.
And dealer says if he would raise MF to 0.00125 it will raise the rate. Does that make sense?

I got the same residual as you. Someone on this thread said the residuals went down by 1% starting nov 1st.

This is becoming hot and I am planning to jump on it even I have 4 months remaining on my current lease. “Factory reduction below MSRP” is new item on Chevy website (for AZ), can this be added to current list of offers like below?

$1,750 GM Customer lease Cash allowance (called Total Cash Allowance[s] on Chevy website)
$750 incremental CCR
$2,000 conquest (I have current lease from Nissan/infiniti)
$750 bonus tag unit (they may have to bonus tag the vehicle)
$1,379 new item on Chevy website called Factory Reduction Below MSRP
Totaling $6,629. Plus Costco $750 dollars for executive members.

Will dealers consider Factory Reduction on top of incremental CCR and bonus tag?
Need expert inputs from Bro1999, TR10 and anyone else on these numbers

Has anyone worked this lease with a ny dealer and can share which one? Also as a ny resident can I negotiate this with a CT or NJ dealer? I’’ in Westchester so can easily drive to a nearby state! Thanks

Hey Hackr, great deal. Can you also PM me the name of the dealer? I am looking into getting the deal as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @hackr could you PM the dealer info? Thanks!

do we have more info on the Factory reduction below MSRP that @vicks mentioned?

also is it confirmed that the $1000 bonus tag is nationwide now?

Two dealers in my area said they have a select number of vehicles to apply the $1000 bonus tag on. Both have offered it to me on the Equinox I want, but they needed to confirm I’d lease by Monday (12/5) morning before they would apply it on that one. If I didn’t let them know, it would be applied to others on the lot I may not want.

This is a very limited offer but there is $500 GM bonus cash available to people whose car was damaged during Hurricane Matthew. You need a copy of the insurance claim to qualify.

Found the info on Truecar.

Expires 1/3/2017

Got mine today in NY, $198 a month, 24/10k zero down, first month on them and 700 coming back from Costco.

It’s not as sexy as others but good enough. Spent several hours and three dealerships. For what it’s worth, trax came in at $175.

Alright Leasehackrs, after trolling around this forum for the last month and seeing the amazing deals made I decided to take a stab at it.

We went to one of our local dealers to make a deal. After the test drive and initial offer, I laid it out for the salesman. We were looking to trade in our 2013 Ford Escape (about $1500 negative equity) for 2 new Equinox LTs with prices based on what I learned here(We also have a Hyundai lease with 6 payments left for the conquest cash on the second Equinox, but is so upside down we’re going to eat the payments until we turn it in). They actually came back with a pretty decent offer, but the money factor did not line up, adding about $33 a month. The manager did the typical “I’d be losing money if I did anything less.” So we told them we’d think about it and walked out.

MSRP: $30015
Sale Price: $28100
Incentives: $5450 (I think it breaks down to $2000 conquest, $1700 lease, $1000 bonus tag, $750 incremental)
Net Cap Cost: $22650

24 month/12,000 miles
Residual: 65%
Money Factor: .0018 (Told me standard MF is .00125 plus .00055 for waiving acquisition fee)

Monthly Payment: $207

Drive Off: $1115
Tax: $760
Doc Fee: $75
License Fee: $72.50
First month: $207
Plus $700 Costco card would make for $415 effective drive off

So overall I thought this was a pretty solid offer except for the Money Factor, which is clearly being marked up. If they come down on that it puts the payment at $184, just a little higher than the $170-175 I was shooting for. I’m hoping they’ll come back to me on Monday with a lower MF. Also, they said the Bonus Tags needed to be assigned to vehicles on Monday, so if we wait to late we won’t get to pick which vehicles we want it applied to and will have to pick from the ones they select. If anyone has any advice or maybe know of a dealership that is within a few hour drive of Northwest Ohio that might deal in the prices we’ve seen posted here would be welcome.

Show them this, then say they have one more chance to sell 2 Equinox’s to you. Then say you will give them perfect scores on the 2 customer surveys you will get in a few weeks if they make the deal happen with the correct MF.

I bet they cave.