2017 Elantra Sport <$200 no money down?

Why do these seem to be in such short supply now? When they first came out this year I was seeing tons at the dealers. Now there are none in our entire area, and maybe only 2 within 150 miles. Any idea why?

They are in process of switching over to 2018 and it appears as if the Sport trim for 2018 is not anywhere yet, so any of the 2017’s left are it.

For the OP, I think around 200 is possible for a 2017 base Sport provided you have some around you in stock. I’ve seen quotes of $235/month with $500 drive off for one with the premium package which adds $2400 to MSRP so about $35 to the monthly. So without that around $200 should be manageable even without the extra incentives. This is on the east coast where there is currently $3250 lease cash on this trim, so not sure what it is in CA - obviously that could greatly affect the numbers.

Thanks so much for all the help everyone. I think I have all the tools I need to negotiate my first lease.

However, it’s not looking good as far as negotiating an amicable lease on the Elantra Sport w/manual transmission.

They seem to be in shorter supply every day. There is only two base sport with a stick anywhere near me.

I live in the Sacramento area, closest ones are in the Bay Area.

Any other fun to drive cars with a stick in the $200 range I should put on my radar and give a test drive?

Jetta 1.4T with a manual. Great value for a fun to drive manual sedan. The 1.4T is a terrific engine that makes it hard to justify the additional cost for a GLI, Elantra Sport, etc IMO.

Why would you want to do that when you can get the Elantra Value Edition 22k unit for 99…

Different engine…

I also have yet to see anyone post a contract for a value edition that low.

1 Like

I heard they took away the $3750 ($3250+$500 bonus) rebate on the Elantra this month…is this true?

Show me that deal and I wouldn’t look for anything else. Seems to good to be true…

Its a bit confusing Hyundai had the discount of $3500 for 8 months, and the month of August when they need to clear out inventory, they reduce the incentive…

I’m waiting on the 2018 for the Elantra Sport. Sounds like blind spot, cross traffic, and sunroof are all moved to the base Sport model. I don’t want the sunroof, but def want the added safety features. But if I can get a Cruze Premium at a much cheaper lease, I will likely go that direction. I’d consider the base Elantra, but it is too slow for me.

1 Like

Just finished a 2017 Elantra Sport w/premium package and Manual transmisson last night in Eastern PA
Not a front page deal but under 1%, which is hard to find for a manual car these days.
There are not many of these in this configuration left out there, I had to go to a dealer 1 hour from me.

MSRP: $25110
Sales Price: $23264
Lease Cash: $3250
Sales “Coupon”: $500
Residual 53% (13308.3) 10k miles
MF: 0.00039 Tier 1
Fees: $290.35 total - $138 Doc Fee, $70.20 Use Tax, $82.15 Reg&Title
Acquisition Fee: $595
PA Tax: 9% on payments
Drive Off: First payment of $229
Remaining 35 payments: $229

I also qualify for the bonus drive $500 that I apply for after the sale, so that effectively makes this $215 for 36 months.

1 Like

Seems like a good deal. I got the numbers on the 2018 today off the Edmunds forums.

.00067 MF and 56% residual for 36/12
$1500 lease cash

Add 1% resid for a 10k lease.

A dealer offered me this deal today seems like a high payment

2017 Elantra sport:+ Premium Package

MSRP $24005.00
Selling price: 22885.94
Cap cost: $22494.05
Incentives: $2000.00
Money factor: .00043
Residual: 54%

0 down 10,000 miles , 36 months, payment will be around 280s

Where are you located?

I am in Columbus, Ohio

I just checked the local dealers website, and if it is accurate, they have no 2017 or 2018 Sports in stock. Are these things uncommon? I noticed the same with the Cruze Premier, the dealers site has none listed.

I guess maybe I will be getting a Camry.

Hey PA_ LS430 just curious as I live in Eastern PA as well. Which dealership did you go to and what is the Sales “Coupon” your referring too.

Thank you

I signed off on a Elantra sport dual clutch automatic with premium package

MSRP: $26,315
No money down, $250 a month 10k/36 months
Is that a good deal?

Did you have uber driver, boostup or bonus drive?

i used uber. i didn’t bother with boostup…haven’t heard of bonus drive…ill look into the bonus drive, thank you sir