2017 Elantra Ltd for 165/m. Leasard: broker no fee. Boston area

“Leasard deal” of the week.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited MSRP- 23,410.
Lease for 165/m!
12000/m, 36 months, 0 down, taxes, fees and first payment included!
Two cars left! First come first serve:)
Text/call:617-412-5341
email: Lease@leasard.com

2 Likes

Are any left? Can you replicate in NJ?

Stil have that deal. Unfortunately, can’t replicate in NJ:(

Nice deal for 0.7% MSRP with sign and drive :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might have mentioned it somewhere else. But can an out-of-state buyer still get this deal despite the car being registered in a different region? I know the northeast has stronger hyundai incentives then the midwest.

Hi David, I sent you my info and some questions, let’s see if we can get a deal done, thx Herb

What makes you not be able to replicate in NJ if they drove to you? Or do you mean you don’t have any dealers willing to do that deal in NJ so a local transaction?

Exactly! I can do that deal in Boston, but do not have enough connections to do same think in NJ.

Is it still available? If yes can it be done in south florida

Anything like this for a Sport 6MT in CA?

Nothing in CA, unfortunately, unless you want to get it in Boston and drive all the way down or ship it there…

This deal is over! But Elantra Ltd is still available for 199/m.
Which is still great deal! Unfortunately only in Boston, nothing we can do in Florida (for now)

Ok thanks!!!

Anything on Value edition?

Can it be replicated in Ohio??
Interested in the above deal

Lol. 199 for an elantra - I pass

I see… How much down? Plus taxes and fees and first payment…
Still gonna be way too far from my deal:))

Perhaps, but 199 does not strike me as a “deal”. Here are some numbers from MA:
Lease requires approved credit; based on 10,000 miles per year, $0.20 per mile excess. 36-month lease. $1,543 due at signing (this includes $500 cash or trade down, first month’s payment of $19, documentary preparation fee of $429, and bank acquisition of $595). Lease price includes rebates totaling $3,250. Price also includes for qualified customers $500 Valued Owner Cash, $1,000 Uber Cash, $500 Military Cash, and $400 College Cash. Total amount of monthly payments is $684. Tax, title, registration, and inspection fees are additional. Security deposit waived. MSRP: $19,205. Net Cap Cost: $10,761. Residual: 55%. Purchase option at lease end for $10,562. Lessee is responsible for insurance, maintenance, repairs, excess wear/tear, and $400 disposition fee where permitted by law. Must take same day delivery. Prior sales excluded. Supplies are limited. Images are for illustration purposes only. Color and vehicle may vary. Offer ends 09/05/2017. VINs: HY170341, HY170331, HY170403

Actually, if you add all up fronts , make 12k/ year instead of 10k, take all rebates out (because not everyone qualify for them), add first payment, the deal becomes about 130/m (We had that for 104/m). That’s an SE!
Same think I’m sure will happen with Ltd:))
But it’s not about that! I’m not pretending to have best deals nationwide, you always can beat any deal by few bucks! Our service is a big convenience for those, who doesn’t want spend hours in dealerships and negotiate deals, most of the time not even close to what we can do!

Do you lease the value edition?