2017 E300 RWD lease for $351

Yes (plus a small amount of interest)

thats really good. say the services cost 1000 each for 10k, 20k, 30k and so onā€¦ You just pay 360 each?

Ps: audicare is like about 1000. and you have to pay full amount and it covers upto 45k

You prepay the entire package in your lease contract but end up paying 100%-RV over the course of the lease.

can you PM me the dealer info

Great Deal. Can you help with some pointers on how to locate such CPO cars. I have been looking in the CPO inventory search in mbusa but did not come across cars in this price range.

Go to individual dealer websites. Sometimes they have a courtesy loaner section. If not, search their used cars for 2017 MB with less than 10k miles. Some/Most of what is returned are loaners. You can confirm in the carfax that they were registered to a corporate fleet as opposed to a private owner.

You canā€™t lease a CPO. These are dealer demos/executive fleet (different dealers will call them different things). Which means they have never been sold, as opposed to CPOs, which are cars that were sold/leased already. With a CPO youā€™d be owner #2 (or 3 or 4 or whatever), but with a loaner, youā€™d be owner #1.

My local MB has a E300 loaner with p1 package (7k miles), I called and asked for the lease price with $0 down (36/12). He called back saying $770 month. Didnā€™t even want to bother negotiating with that price. Iā€™m still struggling to figure out how they came out with that numberā€¦even at 45% residual itā€™s not very close.

Your #1 error was calling and asking for a lease price.

Plenty of other dealer fish in the sea. Remember, you can fly pretty much anywhere in the country for $250 one way.

1 Like

Yeah, it was kind of a ā€œsee if thereā€™s a possibilityā€ rush move. I have an appointment to lease a Lexus RC tomorrow, just wanted to quickly see if there was any deal.

You can easily get 11k discount for E300 loaner nowadays, plus additional 2k off of you hv fleet discount. Thatā€™s already 13k off, which is 21% off from a $61k msrp. So high 300ā€™s / low 400ā€™s payment is very attainable.

2 Likes

Tell the salesman the buy rate MF and RV before getting quote. So they wonā€™t give you stupid numbers.

1 Like

I got my $61K loaner for $46,400 (it was $47K with $600 doc fee, I said no way Iā€™m paying a doc fee, they said OK how about if we sell it for $46,400 instead and you pa the doc fee). Either way, lots of discounts to be had.

Agree. On the last e300 deal I was working on, the dealer had only one week left to sell the car, otherwise it will go to auction if it didnā€™t sell. So they were giving me $16k off (msrp 62k). Patience and willing to spend the time to hunt are the keys.

Is your local dealer happend to be long beach?

Hi @chatysd,

Would you mind can you please share dealer info if possible? We are looking for E300 loaner or new car but itā€™s a bit hard to get a great deal in WestNorth areaā€¦