2017 E300 RWD lease for $351

I have just leased a 2017 E300 RWD with about ~4900 miles over the weekend.
Thanks for all the valuable information in the forum, it really helped me to nail down on this.

MSRP: [$58,485]
Selling Price: [$44,200]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [0.00037] with Auto pay + 10 MSD
Residual: [59.2%]

Security Deposit: [$4500]
Total Due At Signing: [$5400] ($4500 MSD + $900 (1st month payment + TTL)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$351]

Sales Tax Rate: [7.75%]

Leasehackr Score: [14.9 Years]

I have paid separately for maintenance (10K, 20K and 30K).

6 Likes

wowww!! Superb deal!!! Congrats on your new car. Enjoyyy!!!

Fantastic!! Care to share the dealer info? I assume it’s OC based on the tax rate? Also does you selling price include any rebates? Trying to replicate the deal in OC but I only qualify for Corp fleet(which I don’t even know if I can apply to loaners)

thank you!

Good deal. When you say you paid maintenance separately, did they residualize it still at least?

Doesnt look like it since standard RV on a 36/10 is 60%. [He is paying 59.2 with mileage deduction] Would have expected RV to go up a point if it was included in MSRP.

This is the 2nd or 3rd 24% off E300 in the last couple of days. Has the new floor been set? Unfortunately, they are all in CA.

Yes, maintenance is residualized as per RV.

can you PM the dealer’s info?
thanks

Anyone have any recommendations for a Maryland/DC area dealer where a similar deal has been worked?

What were the options for this car?

Nice, plz PM dealer info if in CA

No recommendations of actual closes deals, but MB of Annapolis has aggressive pricing on the service loaners on their website. One c class listed at 25% off and an e class approaching 20% (that’s with zero negotiation).

I was told by one dealer that they can’t lease loaners that have 10K+ miles. Called another location under the same flagship and they offered me a lease on one with almost 14K miles :man_shrugging:t4:. He came back with some BS $900+ payment. I then asked about MF, residuals, and fees, and he got spooked. Said he would call me back with all of that info but never did.

MB Financial won’t lease as new on a car with >10k miles, that’s correct.

The other dealer may have been quoting that number using non-captive

1 Like

What about leasing a 1-owner car under 10K miles? Any benefit or downside in that?

Never mind. They don’t do that either. Called a dealership just now and they have a bunch of loaners that are in use, not listed on the website, that they’re willing to lease. I’m going to go take a look tomorrow.

What does residualised per RV mean?

I have paid ~800 per maintenance (including 30K one), actual price is around 1300. Finance guy told me that, i can get refund if i don’t use 30K service (prorated amount). I was quoted 450 for just 10K, 20K service, actual price is 900.

So if the vehicle has an RV of 64%. Do you pay only 36% of the maintenace cost?

Finance guy told me, it is not exact mapping. But it will residualized and came up with the numbers mentioned.