2017 Dodge Charger Scat Pack(392) or Daytona 392 August

Hey first post and was hoping to get some help. My lease is up this month and was browsing around and saw that the current Dodge’s, Jeep’s, and Chrysler’s have some nice rebates. Was trying to price out either the Scat Pack or the Daytona 392. Live in NY but willing to travel to NJ or PA for the car. So far found these deals, can anyone please price them out and let me know what I should be looking to get for a lease. Thanks in advance.

Dodge Charger Scat Pack(392) or Daytona 392
36/10 - 48/10

Current IDL AVAILABLE OFFERS & INCENTIVES -$2,750-$3,500
Targeted: $1,000 lease conquest

Daytona 392 in PA
MSRP: $51,170
$7,000 Discounts & Rebates
Sale Price: $44,170

Scat Pack in NY
MSRP: $49,320
Dealer Discount: $4,250
Sale Price: $45,070

I’m also interested in this, except I’m in SoCal

Funny how looking back after a week of reading a lot on this forum this was a pretty terrible first post lol… @Nerdenick your best bet is to read leasing 101 and all the articles there and then using the calculator to figure out your numbers. Otherwise reach out to one of the brokers if you don’t want to do the “heavy lifting”. I only have spoken to two but lots of people recommend them - @Benedetto and @nyclife. Good luck and happy hunting!

Oh for sure. I’ve tried finding the mf and rv for these cars on a 36/12 or similar and no dice, figured I’d bump this hoping someone knew them. I’ll reach out to the folks you linked.

you can find them on edmunds - https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43173/dodge/challenger/2017-dodge-challenger-lease-questions/p9

Holy cow, the mf is really .0022? And only .58 residual? That hurts the soul. That’s such an expensive lease. Looks to be ~549/month for a 392 sold at 40k from msrp 45k

I’m a dealer at Huffines dodge in Lewisville Texas, if any of y’all are looking for help or a car let me know!

Hey lighting, these dealers in Ny do not want to budge(sucks). Hey SuryaHc, you have a nice 2017 challenger scat pack white knuckle I seen on your site. Too bad your all the way in Tx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stock #: 17CH1393

What’s your best price for this lease?

10k/36m
0 down only 1st month and state fees
32825 zip
Teir 1 credit
Transfer tag

Thanks

Just sold a similar one, leased at the same term and mileage. $860/mo. 17s aren’t being discounted like the 16s were because they weren’t over produced. We’re on our last one.

860/mo :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

dodge still leasing 2016 units?

No sir. 2016s aren’t lease supported anymore.