2017 Chevy Volt LT, did I get a sweet deal?

Hi there,

Been following the forums for a while and just thought I should give back and provide some details on this pretty sweet deal that I received. At least I think it’s pretty sweet, I’ll let the hackrs comment on that.

I got a 2017 Chevy Volt LT with leather and comfort package. MSRP was 35,455. I’m not sure how they worked it out, but I did do my due diligence and I got it down to $260/month inclusive of CA tax. Total drive off was $1500, which I will be rebated by California. First month was paid by dealer. So total out of pocket including tax was 260 x 35. The terms were 36mo/15k

Happy leasing!

Seems like a pretty good deal to me. The more gas continues to rise, the more $$$ you will be saving as opposed to driving a “normal” car. What are gas prices in your area and how much will it cost to charge every month, approximately?

Congrats! Sounds like a great deal to me… considering it’s for 15K mi/year and includes leather. The new Volt is a very nice car.

Looks good, what dealer and sales rep? I’m in the east Bay too. Thanks

Gas is roughly 2.50$ for 87. Not sure if I will be using that much gas. I’m guessing my monthly cost will probably be around $20

I’m in SoCal, LA. I got mine from Keyes Chevy. Did everything via txt. Probably drove the rep crazy with my calculations and constant recalculation requests. Hit up Brandon Z, I’m not sure if he wants me to post his direct number, but I’ll PM it to you f you want