2017 Chevy Silverado DBL Cab Black Custom 4x4 - $1000 Down $298/mo - TRANSFER

nice truck but don’t drive it. It was originally $297 down with $297 a month, I put a genuine GM back up camera for $770 and tinted the windows for $220 so I’m asking for $1000 down to cover those costs, currently has about 4K miles on it with about 16 months left on the lease (10K miles a year lease), must be in IL to transfer. There is a $4-500 transfer fee paid by the buyer to GM also if you’re approved. Please have a credit score of 700+ via credit karma before you apply so we don’t waste time with transfers.

The following is based off memory as I would need to look for the paperwork.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Chevy Silverado Custom Dbl Cab 4x4 black on grey]

MSRP: [$41,500]
Selling Price: [$37000]
Rebates: [8000]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Total Due At Signing: [$1,000]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$297]

Bump…20 char char char

Location please blah blah

It says right in the first post that you must be in Illinois to assume the lease

2 Likes

Illinois. 20 char char char

Hi,

I’ve recently began exploring leasing. Does GMF use Fico 9? Credit Karma is 664 and 667. Fico 9 is 641 but expected to increase by maybe 40 points on the 14th.

I’m self employed and trying to figure out what documentation GMF will require.

Not sure. But a 650 should get you in at their top tier credit if you have car payment history and no car lates.

Where in Illinois is the truck located? Can you post done pics?

Skokie, IL will try to get some pics today.

See above for pics. 20 characters

Hi, is the truck still available? I’ve been researching GM Financial requirements and I should get approved. I didn’t get a notification that you had replied to my previous post. Please email me at smalltownexperts@yahoo.com.

Thank you

Sorry traded in. 20 chat

Hi senwia,

Do you have any advice for a Z-71, preferably 4 x 4, 4 door and 20” wheels?

I think I could get GM Employee or supplier, conquest, and college grad.

Also, is there a resource to find other potential rebates?

I’m in Central Illinois. I think the Chicago area has additional taxes and fees…

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Some dealer websites display all rebates. It’s a treasure hunt to find the right one. There are many GM dealers on the forum that may help you.

1 Like

You can find current rebates available in your area at Autobytel here; you’ll need to decipher which ones you’re eligible for on your own, but it isn’t too difficult.

You can search and/or request MF/RV for the model you’re looking at on the Edmunds forums here.

Hope this helps-

2 Likes