2017 Chevrolet Volt LT $116, $0 out of pocket

The program is nation-wide to the best of my knowledge.

Here is a link to a CA incentive page that shows the Volt: http://www.delanochevrolet.com/incentives/md1037/

darn it! so maybe $192 is the best im going to do… thx again for the help!

If you don’t qualify for the $3k Asian lease, the next levels ($1500 or lower like $500) are dependent on brand/model/make and it is not consistent so they have to pull it up. Only the Asian conquest is $3k for all

I took a look at the incentives page you linkled.

Forgive my ignorance. Would you (please) enlighten me

Do all those incentives stack ? Do the Bonus Cash incentives stack with the “In Market Bonus lease cash” for a lease

Who qualifies for a “select model” model bonus cash incentive ? Is that the 10% of inventory tagging program ?

How do you qualify for the Select Model Retired Courtesy Transportation Bonus Cash ?

Hey wongfeihong187

I have a question about the “Down/Cash Cap Reduction 1,376.01,” is that payment on top of the due on delivery? I had a dealership(Community Chevy) who matched your offer plus reduced it by $5 to a base payment of $110.07. However i was told there was “Down/Cash Cap Reduction 1,376.01” payment on top of the $1,500.00 down payment. Can you please let me know if you had to pay that fee. Thanks

Hi Leaser1,

Nope. Total was $1500 down payment which pays for first month payment, tax, etc… Good luck

You can only use one private offer. The farm bureau is a “special offer” that stacks 99% of the time.

I think the targeted private offer is for people they somehow decide may be shopping, such as a current lease near termination or tracking web views, etc…

I do not know for sure what the select model bonus cash is, but I don’t think it is the bonus tag. Many times the bonus cash is for purchase only.

It is extremely difficult for a consumer to make sense of all the GM incentives, and they vary regionally.

I could not get as low as that, but this is what I got in case it helps as ref. to anyone. In San Diego, CA.

2017 Volt LT with Leather and Convenience Package (MSRP of $35,910.

Down: $1000 (Get back $1500 from State, so +$500 Includes 1st Payment.
35 Payments of $187.04 Including Tax
15K Miles, 36 Month lease.
Residual is $16,047.20

Didnt’ get into MF and such since I liked the deal.

Nice job! What incentives did you use?

WOW! thats much better than i got. may i ask who you’re working with? Also, do you have asian conquest lease?

GM Lease - $4610
Select CCR - $2250
Conquest Lease - $300
CCR - $1000

Thats what’s stated on my “incentive acknowledgement”…

Yes - and I told them my son leases a subaru(same adress) but he had 19 months left. They verified, and contrary to other dealers, they said the 365 days didnt matter, but that other dealers read the disclosures wrong. Quality Chevrolet in Escondido, worked with Lori Rios all through text, until today when I was in and out in 1 hour, she had all ready

Typo alert - the $300 is $3000, typo

Awesome - thx for the info!! I’ll email Lori and see what she can do w/ a non-Asian-lease customer. Or maybe I can use your son’s subaru as well :wink: j/k, thx again!

Lol good luck ! PM me you email, I can send you a supplier discount code on Monday if that helps out - wasnt stackable with what they used on mine, and it can be shared :+1:

Thx bro, that would be awesome!! I’ll let you know what Lori comes back with! Can you assist with pm instructions? Can’t see where to do that on here. Maybe I’m too new…

Anyone know of a Volt deal in North Carolina?im in CLT.

Please let me know if there is a charge of $395 at the end of the lease (Turn in fee).
Also, should you buy the protection fee? Dealer would charge me their cost of $595.

Thanks

Yes, $395 disposition fee. Purchasing wear and tear is completely your call depending on how you maintain your vehicles. I did not purchase it.

Yes I did purchase the wear and tear Protection plan, $595 total for 3 years. so its almost $19 a month.big deal right ? My lease payment was very low $125 including tax so I just bought a peaceful mind for $20 a month. I don’t have to worry about any bills or drama at the end of the lease. So its $145 including tax and protection plan. $0 out of pocket ;)))) I hope my post was helpful for all of ya.

1 Like