2017 Chevrolet Volt LT $116, $0 out of pocket

If I don’t qualify for the asian rebate and I already have a chevy lease is there a loyalty rebate i can get?

Here’s the number
Lt with learher comfort package
MSRP $35,800
Dealer discount $3803
Rebates and incentive $10360
Drive off $1500 ( will get back $1500 from california rebate) so its $0
$160 plus tax equals to $175/month for 35 months
15k/year
Simpson garden grove

1 Like

@dotmike24 Do you know if Acquisition is included in the drive off? I’m assuming its rolled in to the monthly, just want to make sure. @Carlos_Khajadorian

Yes, its part of the the drive off. Tax trl, license, fees, first month and i also include the $255 protection on lease return. All part of the $1500 drive off

no asian car discount ?

Can I lease a car if I live out of state? LOL I’d drive to CA. to drop a quote from $404 to $160!

$10360
Includes
$4610 ccr
$2250 select market
$3000 asian conquest
$500 bonus tag

I wish i have the farm bureau, i missed out on that additional $500

An LT base non leather is around $120 that includes tax on 12k a year.

Someone posted above the residual
MF is .00062

Lol, if you have a relative here in california. With an asian lease, might give that a shot. Lol

might want to get this for my dad. He doesnt have a asian car lease, but i do. Would that qualify? we do not live at the same address.

@dotmike24 is right, its part of the drive off.

any member of your household need to own or lease any asian car, if you do not share or live in the same address you won’t qualify! good luck

1 Like

I thought it had to be leased asian car where the lease ends in the next 365 days*?

Yeah, within 365 day. My lease wont end til October, but this deal is too good to pass up.

chris203-did you get a call back from Leslie? I texted her couple days ago and nothing.

dotmike24- all part of the $1500 drive off including the $255 lease return protection is a great deal for 15k $175/month. Who was your contact at GG Simpson?

I’m fairly convinced that this is just dealers reading the fine print incorrectly.

HK

His name is gilbert. $1500 drive off

What are your thoughts on color preferences on this car? Personally deciding between Summit White and Heather Gray

How can anyone else tell you what color to prefer?

1 Like

Color is a personal choice thing. Personally I would choose the color the dealer wants to get rid of that gives the lowest payment.

But if I may so opine, I believe that the Summit White will zip through the air with ease. However the heather Gray will better absorb the ultraviolet solar radiation.

Seriously though, I would choose white as white cars don’t show the dirt like darker cars do. Dark cars look great when they have just been washed but get dirty way too fast.

2 Likes