2017 Chevrolet Volt LT $116, $0 out of pocket

It was in socal, a lot of dealers were willing to match that price.

weird Q, why is the MSRP on an LT $36K? seems high (or course that works to your advantage for residual issues)

I got the LT with leather, bose, floor mats, wheel locks, some other nonsense.

I pretty much just wanted the leather.

Which dealership? I can’t get them to go below $268 plus tax?

I can’t get anything below $432 all inclusive. So $268 seems insane to me. Wish I had your dealer around here.

Been trying to get a similar deal to the original poster and seems like this is dead in the water in Los Angeles. Anyone have any luck getting a similar deal in SoCal?

norcal people seem to go to Chevy Phil
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/hi-im-chevyphil-if-you-have-any-chevy-or-gm-questions-post-them-here-or-tag-me-and-ill-help-out/11385

1 Like

for the south , ChevyGirl seems to be a good destination, I think she is away for a week on vacation or something, could be worth the wait.
her number - 9097813640

2 Likes

Incentives are way different from March. There’s no way any dealer will replicate this same deal now.

2 Likes

Yes unfortunately true, pretty good deals are still there just not as good without the $3k conquest. Just have to take what’s there or hope for another conquest.

1 Like

Been lurking on Chevy’s site hoping to score a $3k private offer coupon but no dice yet!

There was never a private offer coupon worth $3,000 on Chevy’s website. I wouldn’t hold your breath

1 Like

There used to be a $1,000 private offer, but it has been awhile since they showed up.

The $3,000 was an Asian lease conquest incentive available back in March 2017.

the 3k private offer is for purchase only.

i’m at 280 incl tax on 10k Volt MSRP 34295. 35 payments, $0 oop.

What are the latest deals on the Volt?