2017 Cadillac XT5 Luxury or Premium Luxury 36/12 or 36/15

Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: [Cadillac XT5 Luxury and Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury]
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/12K and 36/15K]
Zip Code: [92008]

My dad’s interested in this SUV. Would appreciate if someone could provide numbers for this and also if there’s any incentives available. Not sure if $400/month price point is do-able, but figured you guys would know best. :slight_smile: Also, what kind of sales price should I be shooting for?

I currently lease a 2015 Cadillac SRX Performance ($52k car). The luxuary/premium in 2017 is the same car with a $57k price. I have a 24/15k lease using Cadillac loyalty and GM discount, and my payment with 1st payment down is $471. Before that I had a 2012 Performance ($47k car), 36/15k, and with no GM discount and my payment was $529 per month. In my opinion you need to look at a base luxuary (around 48k) to get anywhere near your targeted payment without putting money down. Hope this helps.

Thanks! That’s really good info. Definitely helps me set expectations. I’m hoping i can find some magical deal, but not holding my breath :slight_smile: I wish I could look up the RVs/MF/etc on Edmunds here at work, but they block it :frowning: