[no longer available]

2017 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan w/Carbon Black Package (Rare Option!) - San Jose, CA

Looking to transfer out of my ATS-V lease, originally a GM dealership employee deal. I’ve had it for two years and it’s an absolute BEAST of a car, but I’ve had my fun and am ready to move on to something new. The lease still has about 12 months left with ~1,500 miles a month available!

THE LEASE

• $734 Monthly Payment (GM Financial)
  • ZERO Disposition/Lease Return Fees
  • Months Remaining: 12, ends September 22, 2020
  • Current Odometer: 26k
  • Lease End Miles: 45k (15k/year)
  • Miles Remaining: 19k or ~1,500/month
  • Nothing down, just pay the transfer fee of $595 + taxes
  • Transfer Requirements: Must be a resident of California, have top-tier credit, and cannot be a business. Transfer must be initiated before 9/22/19. Read about GM Financial’s lease assumption process here.
  • Also, please note that this is NOT a car you would want to purchase at the end of the lease. The residual is on track to be ~$10k higher than the car’s actual value. :joy:

FACTORY OPTIONS

• Carbon Black Package $7,800: Includes Full Carbon Hood, Exposed Carbon Splitter/Hood Vents/Rear Diffuser, Low Gloss Carbon Interior Trim, Larger Rear Spoiler, RECARO Seats, Black Chrome Grille/Rear Fascia Insert, Sueded Steering Wheel/Shifter, 18" After Midnight Dark Finish Wheels
  • Luxury Package $2,500: Includes HID Adaptive Headlights w/LED DRLs, BOSE Surround Sound, Split Folding Rear Seats, Sport Alloy Pedals, Homelink, Navigation, 110V Power Outlet
  • Automatic 8-Speed Transmission $2,000: Includes Remote Start, Magnesium Paddle Shifters
  • Performance Data Recorder $1,600
  • Sunroof $1,050
  • Red Brembo Calipers $595
  • All Weather Mats $140
  • MSRP $77,375

OTHER STUFF

• Window Tint: 30% all around (not windshield)
  • Ceramic Pro 9H: 3-year coating done by Dynamic Detailing in Santa Clara
  • Radar Detector Hard-Wire Kit: for V1 or similar, above rearview mirror
  • Brakes: all 4 corners serviced this year
  • Tires: new Michelin PS4S installed late last year
  • Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance: covered through the lease term (3 years), but only up to 36k miles
  • Full service history with all maintenance done on time (early in most cases).
  • Includes both keys and a brand new set of carpeted floor mats.
  • There is no damage to the car that exceeds the acceptable lease return conditions, just minor wear and tear, all photographed at the link below.

Thanks!

Nick

SEE EVEN MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NMapZCFkMV1sXSRc6

Looks like a great deal!

1 Like

She’s still available! Have until September 22nd to start a transfer.

Beautiful car and a great deal.

1 Like

How is this still available?! I’d be all over this if you were in MI :+1:

1 Like

Wow, I wish I could take this over. Awesome car and a great deal. Someone take this over already :smiley:

1 Like

Got about 2 more weeks until the transfer deadline, 12 months before the lease end. Don’t miss out on this one!