2017 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan TRANSFER - $734/mo Zero Down Just Fees - 13 Months/19k Miles Remaining - California Only

2017 Cadillac ATS-V Sedan (Automatic) - San Jose, CA

Looking to transfer out of my ATS-V lease! I’ve had it for two years and it’s an absolute BEAST of a car, but I’ve had my fun and I’m ready to move onto something new. I still have about 13 months left but a ton (~19k) of miles. GM Financial allows a transfer up until 12 months before the lease end, so I have a month or so to try and find it a new home. The car is located in San Jose, CA. Assuming lessee must reside in California and cannot be a business.

THE LEASE

• $734 Monthly Payment (to GM Financial)
  • ZERO Disposition/Lease Return Fee
  • Months Remaining: 13 (ends September 22, 2020)
  • Current Odometer: 25k-26k range
  • Lease End Miles: 45k (15k/year)
  • Miles Remaining: ~19k or ~1.5k/month!

Asking nothing down, just pay the fees:

• Transfer Fee: $595 + taxes
  • Registration Renewal: ~$600-ish, separate from the deal but due at the end of September 2019.

FACTORY OPTIONS

• Carbon Black Package: Carbon Fiber Package (Splitter, Hood Vents, Rear Diffuser, Interior Trim, Larger Rear Spoiler), RECARO Seats, Black Chrome Grille and Rear Fascia Insert, Sueded Steering Wheel and Shifter, 18" After Midnight Dark Finish Wheels
  • Luxury Package: HID Adaptive Headlights w/LED DRLs, BOSE Surround Sound, Folding Rear Seats, Alloy Pedals, Homelink, Navigation, 110V Power Outlet
  • Performance Data Recorder
  • Sunroof
  • Red Brembo Calipers
  • All Weather Mats
  • MSRP $77,375

EXTRAS

• Window Tint 30% all around (not windshield).
  • Ceramic Pro 9H coated.
  • Hard wired for radar (V1) behind rearview mirror.

The car has a full service history with all maintenance done on time (early in most cases). Both front and rear brakes were serviced this year and new tires installed late last year (Michelin PS4S). Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance is covered through the lease term (3 years), but only up to 36k miles. There is no damage to the car that exceeds the acceptable lease return conditions, just minor wear and tear, all photographed at the link at the bottom of this post.

Thanks!

Nick

SEE EVEN MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NMapZCFkMV1sXSRc6

Looks like a great deal!

1 Like