2017 C300 loaner 398 0 down 36/15k. Help with this deal (updated)

Repost because Photobucket wouldn’t let me post my own pictures.

Hey guys!
I’ve been waiting for my PenFed to kick in and Im on the 61st day so I’m good to go. This is what the Manager emailed me. Let me know what you guys think, I’m not happy with the deal entirely. The monthly he quoted me is off from the Leasehackr Calculator by about 12/mo as well and I can’t figure out why. What can I do to make this deal better? Push for 750 more off Sale price? Any suggestions?

2017 C300 Loaner with 5670 miles
MSRP: 41905
Sale: 32250

Msrp of car and sale price needed

What are the advantages of joining the PenFed Credit Union?

Like Warbeast said, you need to get a breakdown of the msrp, discounts, rebates, and sales price. One immediate comment would be the acquisition fee is marked up, you should press to have them lower it to $795.

Question - I am 60 days today with PenFed, so can check on the rebate tomorrow, but I am looking at the same type of deal on a C300 demo. What was the amount of the PenFed discount?

Oops!
Edited in
Msrp: 41905
Sale price 32250

I have been unsuccessful in having the acq fee lowered on Loaners multiple times with various dealers. On a new one its no problem but for some reason they won’t give 795 on a loaner! Idk

People usually jump on these posts! Where is everyone?

You’re at a 23% discount which is in line with others. You can try and push to a full 25% discount which is a few hundred bucks more off, or have them drop the acquisition to what it should be. The acquisition cost adjustment would be cheaper for them and meets both parties in the middle. If you’re ready to pull the trigger on this, show them you are serious and they may give it to you.

1 Like

Get this. They were cooperative and sounded like they really need to move the car, but… Recall and they said the keys are missing. I guess they can’t lease the car if there is an open recall on it? I’m not sure in this situation. The rep told me i’m better off waiting till end of december at this point because the parts for the recall won’t be readily available until about late november.

MB C class have had Airbags going off randomly in the UK.

bad luck. seemed like a good deal and one i would be interested in too.