2017 C300 4Matic Loaner Lease 12K / 24 months $242/Mth + Tax - Fleet Required MD/DC area

Additional hidden captive cash, additional dealer discount to move a car that’s been on the books too long.

With fleet , from my perspective, the total max is $2,500 in rebates. I’ve had dealers (2) quote me the $4,500, but when it got to finance and they were supposed to send me the contract and they called me saying that they screwed up.

That’s the key. You don’t know for sure.

1 Like

@Ursus

So you are suggesting the winter event was available all Jan and anyone would have got 2k lease cash on their loaner leases?

I’m not suggesting anything. The fact is - you don’t know for sure, dealers screw up all the time, CAs have no idea about dealership’s internal calculations. Unless you go there and come back with lease contract that shows full breakdown - it’s nothing.
Also - I’m not suggesting that you get checks in the mail from dealers for each lead/deal you send to them. Because I don’t care, even if you do. Nor do I care if anybody else does.

What’s up with all of the animosity towards this specific user? HN helped me and is in the midst of helping countless others with hackr worthy deals for nothing other than a thank you or a polite donation request to a site that he has no affiliation with. I know for a fact he isn’t getting checks in the mail which you, in fact, did just suggest by including that line, regardless of whether you care or not.

For the record, I am new here and I am still learning. I follow many posts on this forum just like countless others. I have noticed long before that post that nyclife has had animosity towards HN and his deals. It is no coincidence it is because people are coming to him in the forum with many people attesting to his character.

I’m writing this reply because I think what HN has been doing is really valuable. Simultaneously getting people hackr worthy deals while trying to keep the site up and running with donations. Sounds like something this page could really use. People are coming here to improve their financial standing and he has helped many people with that. Trusted Hackrs should be supporting the people who actually care about others in the community

2 Likes

@ursus was stating a fact…HN didn’t know. That’s not animosity. That’s reality.

There’s no disputing the fact he has offered good deals. With that said, he’s not a licensed broker and doesn’t know the in’s and out’s as a true broker would. Do brokers make mistakes…sure. Do brokers know more than the average Joe…more than likely.

1 Like

Fair. That is how I interpreted it. I appreciate your response and can see that side of it.

Yeah and I in fact don’t get checks in the mail from dealers, which he did in fact suggest. I just commented on how there may be an issue with the deal as you cannot combine (to my knowledge) dealer incentives and fleet. Then he took it personally, assaulting my character, of which he knows nothing about.

I think he realized after that my comment wasn’t intended at him, but the dealer and maybe over reacted and is trying to back out of it without admitting fault.

End of story.

1 Like

What’s up with him going after @nyclife for nothing, just because he didn’t understand his post? And there is no animosity.

2 Likes

Ok guys, thanks to all for commenting on this.

I got what everyone is trying to say. We are wasting time on something that is done and dusted. The month changed and and so did incentives.

Let’s move on.

I will bring a another BMW loaner deal early part of next week and till than relax.

I request no more comments on this matter.

If you have spare time, help someone who might have questions.

Thanks again.

HN

3 Likes