2017 C300 4Matic Coupe Loaner

2017, MB, C300 Coupe 4Matic

MSRP: $52,615
Selling Price: $40,188.00 (Documents show Capital Cost at $41,283, I’m assuming that’s because the acquisition fee is bundled in?)
Rebates: $0
Trade-in: $0

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000

MF: .00119
Residual: 56%

Total Due At Signing: $480.95
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $480.95
Acquisition Fee: $1,095

Sales Tax Rate: 8.25%

Leasehackr Score: 9.5

Current Mileage: 8,982

First time ever negotiating a car, but I did have a few questions. How do you determine if a car is a loaner? I was assuming that this car was simply because of the high mileage, but is that correct? Does the actual distinction really matter?

I’m going to confirm tomorrow as well, but I’m probably going to pay the 10 MSDs, the Leasehackr calculator shows that should bring my money factor to 0.00049 & monthly to $426. Thinking of paying the acquisition fee upfront as well.

Also, when I was comparing the numbers to the calculator on the Leasehackr calculator, I couldn’t get the numbers to match unless I used the Capital Cost given to me (Which appears to be the Sales price + Acq fee.). But since the pay the acquisition fee upfront box is not checked, am I correct in assuming that they’re trying to hide it in twice?

Lastly, is this a good price? I was going to try to see if they can knock it down more, but the KBB site range showed $39,709-$46,106 for the fair market range for the options on this car. But since this was the initial quote, I’m assuming there is still room to wiggle it down!

Sorry for all the questions! Thanks in advance for any help, and I wish you all a happy holidays!