2017 Buick Encore Preferred 24/10K lease ($119/mo w/$0 drive off for current Buick or GMC lessees) offered by Simpson Buick of Buena Park

Costco cash card ($700 or $300) available if you qualify for the Costco GM Holiday Sales Event (Costco Auto Program)

Previous $119/mo offer required a current non-GM lease. This is a true zero drive off. I got the deal last time and there was no money required at signing.

Total cost of lease is $119+tax X 23 payments + $495 disposition fee at end of lease.

http://www.simpsonbuickgmcbuenapark.com/

How much is the costco cash back!?

actually this is $700 back. INCREDIBLE DEAL.! So glad I didnt get this earlier.!

What rebates are available:

I’m seeing $1500 comp lease, $1500 bonus ccr and $200 market ccr.

Anything else ?

With 700 Costco, this is an incredible deal.

1 Like

What’s the true cost of this lease? $119x23xsales tax? Says $0 due at signing is it really $0 drive off or not?

Also does it require competitive lease which the ad says $159 or Buick or GMC lease for $119?

True cost for Buick Lesse should be 119*23 + tax - 700 costco or $85 + tax effectively for existing Buick Lessees…

Edit: $495 disposition fee adds another $20 monthly to the lease cost if you are not leasing Buick again …

So you believe that this dealers $0 due at signing is true $0 drive off? I’m not gonna get this car but many dealers will say oh there are $ for drive off also.

What is the rebate for Buick leasees $1500?

Previous people who did the Buick deal at Simpson reported that is was true $0 driveoff. To be fair, you have to add the $495 disposition fee for the Buick if you want the true cost …

Thanks that sounds like a great deal only I have a Chevy lease instead Buick lease

It’s ok. Better enjoy your BOLT :slight_smile:

i got this deal back in june $119+tax at this dealership, it is really 0 out of pocket, all im paying is $130 a month include tax for 23 payment, nothing else

You can turn in for any GM and they will waive the disposition.

1 Like

OH WAIT…do i need a current compeditor lease to get this deal? I dont have a buick but i do have a compeditor lease in household.

does this mean you need both compeditive lease AND current buick to get this deal?

If do, this deal is def NOT hot.

I think competitor lease is $159 and Buick lease is $119

Incentives must have changed from the past. Loyalty incentive is actually better than competitive incentive now.

1 Like

i had competitve lease. and i doubt comp lease and loyalty lease stack. also like jon said, loyalty are less then competitive most of the time

As I recall, the $495 is only if you don’t then lease any GM product - not just Buick.

can the $4000 bonus cash combined with the $1500 comp cash, $1500 CCR and $200 regional CCR ?